Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Lost Lands Foil Set Bundles!

To celebrate the completion of all 70 class slots in Lost Lands with the release of v3.63, we are offering class-specific Lost Lands foil set bundles exclusively on our online store until the end of 2018.

Each bundle costs $20 and comes with one copy of each foil from the ten slots for that class and an exclusive sleeve featuring artwork from one of those cards.

The bundles are linked below:
    - LL WARRIOR FOIL SET BUNDLE
    - LL MAGE FOIL SET BUNDLE
    - LL HUNTER FOIL SET BUNDLE
    - LL PRIEST FOIL SET BUNDLE
    - LL ROGUE FOIL SET BUNDLE
    - LL WULVEN FOIL SET BUNDLE
    - LL ELEMENTAL FOIL SET BUNDLE

***SPECIAL OFFERS***

PLAYSET OFFER - When you buy a specific Foil Set bundle for the 2nd time (within one order or in separate orders), you will receive 2 bonus copies of each foil in that bundle. So that's $40 total to get 4 copies of each of the 10 foils and the exclusive sleeves for your chosen class! This is automated at time of purchase and only when you receive the 2nd copy of the sleeve (not 3rd, 4th, etc.).

BUY-FIVE-GET-TWO-FREE OFFER - If you buy any 5 different class bundles (within one order or in separate orders), we will add the other 2 class bundles to your account for free! Please note this Special Offer is NOT automated and you must contact support@shadowera.com to have the extra class bundles applied to your account.

For those looking for a playset of all foils, you will be pleased to hear these Special Offers can be combined, such that buying 2 copies of 5 class bundles for $200 will give you all 280 foils and all 7 exclusive sleeves!

But wait, there’s more!

NO SPARES GUARANTEE! - If you already own at least 4 copies of any of the foils you are due to receive with these bundles, you will receive a Pick-a-Card instead of that foil, which can be redeemed for any other foil found in booster packs! This is automated at time of purchase and will be confirmed by in-game Mail.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is the only set ever released that I don't use one card from it...I certainly won't be spending anything on LL (although some heroes got great cards, some ones that should be changed soon).
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    This is the only set ever released that I don't use one card from it...I certainly won't be spending anything on LL (although some heroes got great cards, some ones that should be changed soon).
    Ok, I'll bite. Which cards "should be changed soon"?

Bonus question: Did you actually try all the new Rogue cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Ok, I'll bite. Which cards "should be changed soon"?

Bonus question: Did you actually try all the new Rogue cards?
    I have used the new Rogue cards...I like them with Serena (she got a big boost with this set) and a couple with Lance (he needed Dhalia to help deal with Brax), but not at all with Garth. The primary cards that need to be changed from this set imo are Isadora and subdue.
    Last edited by Shadow Mann; 11-05-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I have used the new Rogue cards...I like them with Serena (she got a big boost with this set) and a couple with Lance (he needed Dhalia to help deal with Brax), but not at all with Garth. The primary cards that need to be changed from this set imo are Isadora and subdue.
    Wouldn't Covert Operative be useful addition to bounce who has Subdue or bounce Isadora? I see him used a lot by other Rogue players.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wouldn't Covert Operative be useful addition to bounce who has Subdue or bounce Isadora? I see him used a lot by other Rogue players.
    I see Covert Operative less useful than retreat, but could understand some using him. That doesn't mean that Isadora doesn't need a change...shouldn't have such easy direct damage to opposing hero...and the -1 health to hero from subdue is stupid but my opinion is just one player so it doesn't matter and I honestly don't really care much anymore. I do still like SE a lot, but really just play some QM here and there now and am not even sure if Ill play in a regional this year (so my thoughts may also be limited by not playing as much as others atm).
    Last edited by Shadow Mann; 11-05-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To be honest, even though my time is limited and I really don't do anything on SE these days but some qm, I do find myself still playing fairly regularly as this is one of my two favorite games. Because I play it pretty regularly, even though just qm, I think I will continue my support and buy 1 rogue foil pack, even though I don't like this set much atm (black market can sometimes be fun at least and maybe the rest will grow on me).
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    To be honest, even though my time is limited and I really don't do anything on SE these days but some qm, I do find myself still playing fairly regularly as this is one of my two favorite games. Because I play it pretty regularly, even though just qm, I think I will continue my support and buy 1 rogue foil pack, even though I don't like this set much atm (black market can sometimes be fun at least and maybe the rest will grow on me).
    Thanks for your support, man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for your support, man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No problem!...now I'll stop complaining and you keep up the good work!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn