Close

Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Another way to play Bloodfang 3.63

Inspired by Buqs [LL3.6] Bloodfang Secret Sword Techniques of the Undead deck. i have made some changes and this deck works fine .Another way to play bloodfang kinda bored of same wulwen only all over again .. this deck is on next level. Realy fun to play and competitive nice draw engine ..lose to rush decks but have insane late game. created to abuse Ravenscrest Valley of Secrets location i think bloodfang is the best hero for this location.. combined witch Tombstone Beacon do some resource hacks..allies and undead army witch sword attack to synergy witch By The Sword also Grave Resistance and Blood Moon.. kinda weak early game but this deck made to crush opponent in a late game clear boards easy witch Forggoten Horror and Crusher of the Weak .. Shadow Knight to recover your army ..Rest for the Weary ... Belladonna an old school chick witch boobs also have place in this deck witch Corpse Shifter are turn 4 allies . 3.63 added Heavy Ballista and Hypnogician new legendary witch sword attack does some magic tricks for this deck . My in game name BP Arch1Q89 if interested you can watch some of my replays witch this deck.
    DECK CODE FOR IMPORT: 3235931B

Hero: Bloodfang 66 cards witch hero

Allies (34):
    4x Harbinger of the Lost
    3x Keldor
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Hypnogician
    4x Belladonna
    4x Corpse Shifter
    4x Shadow Knight
    4x Forgotten Horror
    4x Crusher of the Weak

Abilities (22):
    4x Grave Resistance
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Blood Moon
    4x By The Sword
    4x Rest for the Weary
    1x Ley Line Nexus
    1x Widespread Decay

Items (5):
    3x Tombstone Beacon
    2x Heavy Ballista

Locations (4):
    4x Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets
    Last edited by Arch1Q89; 11-01-2018 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Changed some text to see cards