Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I found another bug with Hypnogician. (GX Final Eclipse - Midevening) On Turn 7 my opponent summons Hypnogician while I don’t have any cards owned by my opponent in my hand. My trap triggers Camouflaged Foe but it doesn’t attack Hypnogician. Also later in that same game Hypnogician was summoned and Snare Trap triggered but didn’t exile Hypnogician.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Eclipse View Post
    I found another bug with Hypnogician. (GX Final Eclipse - Midevening) On Turn 7 my opponent summons Hypnogician while I don’t have any cards owned by my opponent in my hand. My trap triggers Camouflaged Foe but it doesn’t attack Hypnogician. Also later in that same game Hypnogician was summoned and Snare Trap triggered but didn’t exile Hypnogician.
    Yes, so actually both his "can't be attacked" and steadfast do not work correctly on his controller's turn. I will update the bug in the OP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bug tested several times with new 4cc ally Krugal Quickshot:
    It's stated on his ability "up to x DIFERENT target opposing allies take 2 dmg"... but in reality you can do 2 dmg twice (=4 dmg) on SAME ally ?!?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nanaya has possible minor bug

I control her. She is not exhausted. Opponent has Camo Foe in play. I summon an ally (Brax Weaponsmith). Camo Foe attacks Brax, Nanaya attacks Camo Foe. Nanaya gets exhausted. I believe she is not meant to exhaust with her auto-attack before her regular attack, but maybe she has to with current wording and rules?
    Last edited by Veles; 11-03-2018 at 09:05 AM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think she shouldn't same as ravagers with Mount Kazar and as Kairos

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Nanaya has possible minor bug

I control her. She is not exhausted. Opponent has Camo Foe in play. I summon an ally (Brax Weaponsmith). Camo Foe attacks Brax, Nanaya attacks Camo Foe. Nanaya gets exhausted. I believe she is not meant to exhaust with her auto-attack before her regular attack, but maybe she has to with current wording and rules?
    Auto-attacks should not exhaust, and nothing in her wording or the rules mean Nanaya should with her effect. This needs investigating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Meltdown Samuri Champaloo vs Zookeepre Beetle Demon Bow Bug

Meltdown Samuri Champaloo vs Zookeepre Beetle Demon Bow Bug

Made the bow a creature and then enchanted it with Mindless Ferocity but got no bonus, and used Twilight Herald's abilty on it and still no bonus.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dauntless of Aldmor Bug When Attached with nullyfying abilities like Shocking Grasp and Lythian Shackles

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^ I think this might be the wrong version thread for this, as we are no longer on 3.63, although I can hardly blame you as I don't think these past couple of versions have been given their own bug threads.

I'm also not entirely sure what you're describing is an actual bug. I could be wrong, but given that the cards you describe cause the loss of abilities, they would cause Dauntless to lose her attachment immunity, and due to Standard Resolution Order their effects would apply first, thus overriding Dauntless. An attachment like Crippling Blow however would not effect Dauntless, but Grasp and Shackles do, thanks to them removing abilities.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator