Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Account missing?

I havent logged in in a long while but I keep trying and says my email is wrong... (?) how can I recover my account?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Harakiri View Post
    I havent logged in in a long while but I keep trying and says my email is wrong... (?) how can I recover my account?
    Hello, Harakiri.

Occasionally someone posts because of a problem like yours. It almost always turns out as some sort of simple error. Some examples:
    The Shadow Era Forum account is not required to have the same email or password as the Game account. Is there a different account you may have used?

Some mobile devices would insert white space into the email address, so e.g. harakiri@hotmail.com would be changed to harakiri@hotmail. com

You may need a bit of trial and error to match the way your email was registered.

I am hoping you get things sorted out. If you can't, try emailing support@shadowera.com with as much info as you can remember.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Hello, Harakiri.

Occasionally someone posts because of a problem like yours. It almost always turns out as some sort of simple error. Some examples:
    The Shadow Era Forum account is not required to have the same email or password as the Game account. Is there a different account you may have used?

Some mobile devices would insert white space into the email address, so e.g. harakiri@hotmail.com would be changed to harakiri@hotmail. com

You may need a bit of trial and error to match the way your email was registered.

I am hoping you get things sorted out. If you can't, try emailing support@shadowera.com with as much info as you can remember.
    Haha, its been like f* 4 years since this and I just saw the game on Steam so I figured 'oh! time to recover my account' hahahaha I'll give it a shot....

Happy the game is still going.