Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Upgrading Decks to Include Foils

As I collect more foils in game and want to update my deck to include the foil cards, I wish it would automatically update my deck-instead of having to edit my deck (if it's a nonfoil hero) or completely create a new deck if it's a foil hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be neat to have a button-click that toggled in foils automatically. This may not be a very high-priority feature, however.

Meanwhile, you don't need to rebuild your deck to swap-in a foil hero. Just go to Deck and click Show Unusable. You can change to your new foil hero, or even select a different hero of the same class and faction without losing the deck.

Hope this helps!
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    It would be neat to have a button-click that toggled in foils automatically.
    Agreed. I don't like how foils are shown in separate slots after you put them in your deck, either.

So, if you have 4 copies of Aldon in your deck while 2 of them are foils and one of them is alt art, while you're in the deck screen, there should only be one slot for Aldon and have an "x4" on the top right of the card, but when you click the slot, it zooms in on the card and centers it like it normally does, but it should also show the x2 foil copies, one alt art, and one regular art non foil.

But thats a completely separate issue, I guess