Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Never even thought of using the retreat...thank ya.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like your train of thought; on the other hand, I'm into running legit 40 card tournament decks. I'm not much into exposing my deck ideas; however, in this case I guess I will.

Hero: Amber

3x Jasmine
    3x Puwen
    3x Ravens
    2x Aldon
    3x Aeons

2x Duel Wielded
    3x Smashing Blow
    2x Enrage
    3x Crippling Blows
    2x Rampage
    3x Retreats
    2x Blood Frenzy (Played Only if opponent does not play Bazaar)
    4x Berserks Edge
    4 Jeweler's Dream

The way my deck is running is just in the first few turns have a consistency of playing allies. Once you've reached turn 4-5 you can play Jeweler's dream or Berserks Edge. Also, I want my hero to deal as much damage as possible while my allies keep the opponent busy. The consistency of playing allies and my hero attacking the opponents hero has work amazingly. Something you should think about.
    tha kid "simply a problem"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tha kid View Post
    I like your train of thought; on the other hand, I'm into running legit 40 card tournament decks. I'm not much into exposing my deck ideas; however, in this case I guess I will.

Hero: Amber

3x Jasmine
    3x Puwen
    3x Ravens
    2x Aldon
    3x Aeons

2x Duel Wielded
    3x Smashing Blow
    2x Enrage
    3x Crippling Blows
    2x Rampage
    3x Retreats
    2x Blood Frenzy (Played Only if opponent does not play Bazaar)
    4x Berserks Edge
    4 Jeweler's Dream

The way my deck is running is just in the first few turns have a consistency of playing allies. Once you've reached turn 4-5 you can play Jeweler's dream or Berserks Edge. Also, I want my hero to deal as much damage as possible while my allies keep the opponent busy. The consistency of playing allies and my hero attacking the opponents hero has work amazingly. Something you should think about.

There's only 2 notes I have.

1) I REALLY suggest you run more than 2 Aldons. Blake followed by Aldon can win you games, personally I would never mess with that.

2) Dual Wield, been argued back and forth by everyone. I honestly think this card is giving people illusions about it's usefulness. Oh well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How do you feel about running Aeon now that he's nerfed? He's still very good at protecting Blake, but I feel as if without his ability to protect Amber he's not as valuable for his cost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I prefer aoen now, because it now makes your opponent choose to commit to either hero damage or ally damage, and then you can play cards to counter them. (I run 2 enrage) I think this is nearly necessary in 1.6.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you can cut fat by only bringing 6 weapons instead of 8, I play with 4 JD ofc, and recently dropped from 2 BE to 1...
    Think bout it..
    You cast your first JD at t4, then blood frenzy..
    At this time, you have sacked 4 cards for resources,so ifyou're running 35 card deck, you now have 5 weapons from 28 cards,
    2 cards per turn leaves 14 turns, which means you should draw a weapon every 3rd turn.
    In my opinion BE is only a go-between card until you draw your nnext JD, and by doing this, you should draw jd more regularly.
    G
    You can argue that it's not enough weapons because you might loose a couple, but try it.. it works.
    If it's not jd it's not worth equipping.

I only stumbled across this thread just now, I've been running a variation of this build..
    I call it the amber-tank-bomb, I run with some more 5cc allies and kings pride, the idea is definately still all about JD, but the strategy is to chip away, then when you have 7-8 resources, you unleash hell!! It's really fun to play, and catches the opponent un-aware..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would you care to post that deck Epitaph? I'd love to see it.

I've been wanting to try a human warrior deck, just havent really decided which yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been pretty inactive, haven't even updated to 1.26 yet, will definitely do so soon and try and make any necessary modifications from the changes.

But all in all, Amber just has to be built AROUND JD, no question about it. And the only way you take advantage of this is to run allies. Otherwise you're really just sitting back with that big resource advantage and not doing anything about it. Gotta be proactive when playing this deck. Fun all around.

I'll be back later with some modifications after some testing.