Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Synchronicity - steadfast targetting

Some time ago I recall retreat being changed so you can target steadfast allies to no effect, friendly and enemy.
    This seems to have propagated for all such bounce effects, except casting synchronicity.

As is, I cannot choose one of my own steadfast allies to use as a one sided bounce.
    Given other retreat effects do not sanity check for steadfast, should this be the case here as well?
    IGN Triassen.
    Elementalis <3

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tria View Post
    Some time ago I recall retreat being changed so you can target steadfast allies to no effect, friendly and enemy.
    This seems to have propagated for all such bounce effects, except casting synchronicity.

As is, I cannot choose one of my own steadfast allies to use as a one sided bounce.
    Given other retreat effects do not sanity check for steadfast, should this be the case here as well?
    To bounce theirs, your own needs to bounce, so the best you can hope for is being able to summon the card for no effect at all on your steadfast ally.

I could change it but I then expect more people would incorrectly think they could get a one-sided bounce and waste the card and get a bad surprise. Part of me thinks we should change Retreat back again to not let you try it on steadfast ally so it is more player friendly.