Hybrid View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hypnogician Special!

This very very special Campaigns preview bundle includes the following:

* 3000 Shadow Crystals

* 3 Pick a Cards (get any 3 foils or other cards found in booster packs, including Legendaries!)

* Matching playmat and card sleeves featuring artwork from a forthcoming card from the Campaigns set, depicting our very special guest at EGX 2018: Hypnogician, Kiegan Vallely. (Priceless! And yes, you will get to use them forever)

Please note that this offer will only be available until October 15th, when our next monthly bundle will replace it.

How to buy on iOS/Android: Head to the Bundle Offers section of the in-app Merchant and you will see it there.

How to buy on PC/Mac: Do the same, but clicking on it will bring up the online store page.

Direct store link: http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...roducts_id=594

In-game screenshot:

p.s. Yes, the Hypnogician is a real person and will be appearing at EGX 2018 at our stand and will be with me at the After Parties in the outfit depicted on this bundle! Here is a video of him in action recently:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just out of curiosity, why him? Is there some sort of cultural significance?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why him? Is there some sort of cultural significance?
    That's a good question that deserves longer answer than I can put here. I reckon some of it will be answered over the next week by our shenanigans at EGX though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Two days ago, last week's bundle appeared again and I purchased it. Now the new bundle would not show up. Help pretty please?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEricPepper View Post
    Two days ago, last week's bundle appeared again and I purchased it. Now the new bundle would not show up. Help pretty please?
    If you are asking about monthly bundles, you can always get them at our store: http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...roducts_id=594

Just a note about verification email if you don't already have account there, if you don't see it in your inbox, check you spam folder just in case and whitelist us.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks! I was just confused why the old bundle showed up instead of the new one.