Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Gondo. When are the balance changes planned to be implemented? Will it happen before announced SEF Challenge for September?

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Approx 4th September release. Depends on whether testing goes well of new features and Unity update and how long Apple takes to approve.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Just a quick note to say we are deferring the Subdue change indefinitely. Consider it on the Watch List, along with some other cards like Zailen Scholar.
    Why? A change to subdue is wanted almost as widely as a change to scholar is.

Subdue and scholar need addressing way before stun turret does

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidrek Rampant View Post
    Why? A change to subdue is wanted almost as widely as a change to scholar is.

Subdue and scholar need addressing way before stun turret does
    Stun Turret is a Neutral card, which can show up in any game you play regardless of hero, and it broke the power curve for effects vs cost. We started stronger with it because there did not seem to be many red flags raised about the power, but it's very clear from usage that it is simply too much value. Neutral cards can't be like that because it leaves you nowhere to go when you are trying to give classes and factions and alignments their own strengths (how can you displace Turret?) and weaknesses (which Turret lets them overcome).

For the class-specific cards, we figure give them longer to show if they are too much value, since they don't appear to be causing widespread complaints or showing statistics to back a nerf at this time. Each class is meant to have strengths as I said above, which Subdue and the Attachment Twins are examples of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe I'm the only to think this way, but Aldmor Interceptor needs adjustments. Maybe the decrease of their HP or have no haste in any way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As you probably know, we announce these before playtesting has concluded so that your feedback could direct us to trying things we had not thought of or maybe considered OK enough without testing.

As it stands, our playtesting is set to end on Sunday night and we will announce the final changes that will go into 3.62 on Monday. Now would be a great time for more feedback! Thanks to all those who replied so far.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AdhemarAR View Post
    Maybe I'm the only to think this way, but Aldmor Interceptor needs adjustments. Maybe the decrease of their HP or have no haste in any way.
    I also think interceptor is pushing the limits as is. I think letting it have conditional haste is ok and fits with its theme, but perhaps making it 1/3 instead of 0/4 would make it a little fairer? The problem with 4 no is you often need to devote two resources to dealing with it (2 attacks or a card/se ability and an attack) which sets you back in tempo considerably

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I do have feedback regarding Leash of Life.
    I dont think the changes made to it are going to make it competitively viable.
    Instead of reducing cost, I would just enhance the card effect (and make it potentially playable with Aramia!)
    Instead of giving +1 health, I think +3 health could make it a more serious card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AdhemarAR View Post
    IMO there's no problem with it, the only Hero that can use it in competitive way is Garth and maybe some other like Tala. The 4 HP was meant to soak up damage but it posses no threat with 1 attack, only stalling with its ability.

as for other cards I would suggest to buff the wild and the new neutral ally, they almost never seen played at all

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajawali View Post
    as for other cards I would suggest to buff the wild and the new neutral ally, they almost never seen played at all
    I agree. Wild and Outlaw could use a little love.
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw