Close

Thread: Humble request

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Humble request

First of all I got to say tnx for previous balance . It shown dedication . . . But as I predicted new changes on javelin won't do much . It's still very abusive card and it made very honourable class as warriors are totally NPE . New balance didn't bring much change accept more priests .
    I may understand that javilin nerf was brought with idea to not totally kill op card like we had back in past .
    I would like to propose changes on plounder and weaponsmith allies .
    When u play plounder with using his ability his stats should be reduced for example on 2 ap/3hp . If u decide to not use his ability his ap/hp stats staying .
    This is not just about javelin it's also becouse of bringing back dragon t. , Ability to kill big ally for free + having ally with very good body on board is to much .

Same goes for weaponsmith , if u decide to use his ability his ap/hp stats should be reduced .

Also I have to say that crimson dusk stats should be reduced .

For the end I have a proposal , to make team of experienced players who still play in order to have serious discussions about meta and balance . That would help to not have balances every now and than , and it would spare development time to do another stuffs related to the game .

Cheers .
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope that the design team eventually decides to go back and re-evaluate some of the old cards instead. With the new keywords from the new expansions, it could less used cards into play and make thematic sense. Smith Shop could have a Seek weapon or armor and a duration. Reinforced Armor, Extra Sharp, Master Smith and Melt Down are essentially very smithy-themed, both in art and in potential, considering the later attachment cards. Brax. Weaponsmith, I feel, should rather be meant as some sort of weapon/armor maintainer with a cost for exhausting him and add 1 durability to a weapon or armor or similar.

With regards to Yari Plunderer, maybe he should be limited to other players' graveyards? He is a plunderer after all and warriors already have access to Reserve Weapon, for getting their weapons back.

Maybe Javelin shouldn't even be a Warrior weapon at all? Warriors, again, have Desperate Tactics if they want to hurl their weapons into enemies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seek shouldn't be added for Warrior, especially weapon. It render all of your weapon destruction useless since they can seek again for replacement using Brax Weaponsmith cheaply and easily