Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Blackened Heart, Disciple of Aldmor bot Immune Location SE Abilities (fixed in 3.62)

Hi, BoD/Gondo.

Previously I posted a thread about disciple of aldmor (disciple) cannot immune Shold: Tempest Gorge's ability which was not confirmed as a bug yet.

Today I did more tests with my friend about Location SE abilities and Blackened Heart (blackened). Results are listed below:

1.Rankett: Proving Grounds, Lyth: Kristhan's Ridge and Yahri: Valley of Doom has no bug. Their ability can be blocked by disciple and blackened.

2. Lakmire: Training Outpost and Asyn: Mount Kazarr's SE abilities can still affect allies which are attached with Blackened. You can search the latter unrated match between Ka icemagesilver and XY TKOE to see the test.

3.Tisay: Volcanic Springs and Shold: Tempest Gorge's ability can affect both disciple and allies attached with blackened. I tested this bug while fighting agaist ai, so there are no video proof. But These bugs do exist. If you need proof, I can post some screenshot latter.

I hope you can fix these bugs in next version.

Regards
    Ka icemagesilver
    Last edited by ka icemagesilver; 08-18-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for reporting. I have the first one on a todo list to verify. I will add these. Thank you very much.