I'm not sure if anyone notice this but Coercion + Shold: Tempest Gorge = provide the most fun combo I've ever seen, you can control your opponent ally and then steal it!

Tempest Gorge gives you the ability to return your friendly ally to your HAND, not controller but HAND. The combo is almost the same with Vozitian Order + Coercion but much easier to activate. Plus it also denied your opponent ability to recycle Item and Attachment, very usefull against Priest, Warrior, and Victor. It double as an Artifact removal since they put 1 sustain cost to your opponent Artifact. I think this is one of undervalued card in LL.

I have tried it with Garth and Lance, both can work well but I think I like Lance best. This is my deck which I think utilize Coercion + Shold: Tempest Gorge best :

Hero: Lance Shadowstalker

Allies (22):
4x Masked Bandit
4x Night Owl
4x Sword Thief
3x Tainted Oracle
2x Braxnorian Soldier
2x Eriss Fateweaver
1x Nathanias, People's Champion
1x Oliver Fagin
1x Kion the Magnificent

Abilities (6):
3x Stop, Thief!
3x Coercion

Items (9):
3x Hit List
2x Black Garb
4x Anklebreaker

Locations (3):
3x Shold: Tempest Gorge

= 41 cards ~ 15470g

Just remember that the ally that is Immune to the combo is Steadfast Ally (you can Coercion but you can't steal it) and Ally that has immunity to Attachment.

Let me know what you think or if you have a much better deck to utilize the combo