Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1,000 Crystal Reward - Fan Fiction Contest - Chapter 4 - Master of Disguise

Ok. The Frying Pan chapter fizzled out... its funny. Trust me.

Anyhow, the artwork for this card (Master of Disguise) is awesome and I would like to see what people happen to have in mind for it.

The timeline for this will be till the end of the month. The end of quick match season.

Remember, the judgment on stories for the best one will be done by me and me alone.

Also, the only rule is that your fan fiction must be one post. No double posts.

Can’t wait to see what you guys have. Good luck!
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 08-17-2018 at 09:26 PM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
    Official tournament organizer
    of Team Juggernauts

IGN - TJSleepingDragon / GMT+3

You can find me at Telegram messenger

Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.

Azure Dragon
    The Holy Beast of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping.Dragon View Post

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
    Hey SD, fan fiction is a short story about the character. Not just a flavor text contest :P

Although, I do like your idea for text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Had a bit of a hard time with this one, but here it is:

A bright silver moon shone through the clouds one late night in the Vozitian city of Arila. The city was home to some of Vozit's richest diplomats and merchants. But as with any city, there was a seedy side, and within a seemingly abandoned building on one of the darkest of alleyways, a ragtag group of thieves were preparing a heist. Their Night Owl spies had overheard chatter around town of a massive shipment of Ellosian Jewels being brought into town from the port of Sosilo.

The thieves were busy readying their disguises. Vozitians were known for their training in the art of disguise, some being so good at it that they could even disguise themselves as Arcane Wielding Wizards. Among this particular group of bandits, Kolter was known as the greatest master of the Vozitian craft. On this particular night, Kolter was just about ready, having applied various adjustments to the shape of his face and donning his signature dark cowl to obscure his form. A bag with various other supplies was also hidden beneath the shroud.

A knock at the door meant that the others were ready, and Kolter and the others followed Oliver to Vargus' Armory, where the vault where the jewels were being stored was located. Oliver and the others ascended to the top of a neighboring building that allowed Oliver and his band to parkour across to the fort's walls. The only problem was the group of guards below, and this was where Kolter came in. Kolter launched a smoke grenade towards the guards, and as the Smoke Screen cleared, the guards spotted Kolter fleeing in the distance. "Stop! Thief!" shouted a guard. They began to pursue the thief, just as Kolter had planned, allowing Oliver and the rest to make their way across.

Kolter led the guards through the town, along several winding alleys and through the now empty Bazaar. The guards were amazed by the thief's speed and agility. One moment the guards could see the escaping thief in front of them, they rounded a corner and suddenly he was gone. The only other person in the alley was a feeble old drunk, who was passed out in a pile of garbage. In desperation, one of the guards grabbed the man, shaking him violently until he
    finally woke up. "Where did he go!?" the guard shouted at the man. The man, understandably confused, could only manage to slur out a few unintelligible words. "This is a waste of time!" shouted a second guard, "the thief is only getting further away!" At this the first guard shoved the old man to the ground and the guards continued in their pursuit.

As the guards made their way into the night, the old man arose, removing the scraggly wig, facial hair and fake wrinkles, as well as the tattered clothes. Putting the supplies back into his bag and once again donning his favorite cowl, Kolter smirked to himself for having pulled off another perfect diversion.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A while ago a couple friends and I wrote a computer program that could generate a short humorous story. I basically just ran the program and embellished some things to make the story make sense. It's low effort content, but I didn't want Tman507 to be the only person to submit a story again . Maybe you will laugh because of how random this is.

Demetri was a young boy when he made his first disguise. He was tall, with long hair and a scar that ran down his face from the time he fell out of a tree. You can't see the scar on his card art because he makes sure to wear a lot of makeup. Anyway, back to the story, Demetri had heard of a holiday called Halloween where kids could wear disguises and get $3 burritos at Chipotle. With the determination to get a cheap meal, he traveled to Party City to purchase his disguise.

After entering Party City, Demetri met a man in a giant purple dinosaur costume. His name was Spike. Spike was Demetri's best friend and was very insulted because Demetri didn't want to go trick or treating with him.

"You're a dick," said Spike.

Demetri couldn’t let Spike get away with publicly insulting him like that. He ran out of the front door in embarrassment to avoid being seen. Demetri needed help to deal with Spike, and he knew a guy named Elk that might be able to help him. Who could Elk be? It’s you of course! Yeah, you the reader! Elk gave David a dog, which helped ease Demetri's emotional problems. Many years later, Demetri now works at Party City, and is known as the master of disguise because he has way too many masks.

The end.
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.
    http://www.blacktemplars.org/

I'm a game designer and blogger. Check out my blog:
    www.jorgezhang.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lmfao. Hahaha.

Ok. This was incredibly stupid and total garbage so I have to make it the winner.

Also, I’ll be damned if I am giving Tman anymore of my Crystals! -_-

You win this time. I won’t let you win again though with that program writing this stuff.

I’ll have another ready to go in October. Let me know where to send the Crystals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yoyo bro, let me know where to send the crystals