Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[3.61] My Vess Yari fun deck

Hey peeps
    I am not a competitive nor serious player of shadow era but one day i decided to make a good warrior deck. Looking around i saw warrios are quite useless in matters of shadow energy, but then i found Vess.... OH MY DEAR CHRIST

I fell in love with this guy so i said myself "Why not make a fun dedicated deck? "
    So here we go with the list!

Vess

Bladedancer x3
    yari spearmen x4
    Vanguard Yari x2
    Braxnorian soldier x3
    Yari marksman x3
    Xanderx2

shacklesx3
    cripplingx4
    Bad santax2
    curse of aldmorx2
    Ello's Resolvex4
    smashing blowx3
    blood Frenzyx3
    Enragex1
    Rampagex1
    Sever tiesx1
    1 Shadowspawn
    Mettle of the warriorx3
    Enslave the Beastx4
    Confluencex4

Pride of the Yarix2

So about deck: You WANT your oponent to attack your allies. You can last a long match. your enemies cannot. Spearman+resolve make a total of 6 dmg needed to remove him (not counting eventual others spearmen) but it is not this the way you will kill enemy.

Shakles and cripling will stop annoying fatties so DO NOT PLAY EM ON LOWBIES!! Save for big epic cards!

Shackles are for avoid early game harrassment. From turn 3 you will MILL your deck totally. I drawn between 5 and 6 cards a turn thanks to confluence+blood frenzy and Mettle of the warrior is a free group heal each time you play a card.

Most enemies in shadow era attack directly your allies and not your hero which is their mistake in this deck. Many games i tossed2 spearman with 2 ellios and looked how my enemy became crazy trying killing them XDDD

The nuke here combo is pride of yari+creaures. Save marksman for late game hes still sueful but needs to be protected so play him when you are sure enemies creatures are dead or locked in crippling blows.
    I decided add a sever ties to remove an enemy enrage and braxnorian soldier helps recycle the attachments you need from graveyard directly to your hand so basically you triple the amount of ensalve beast/crippling/ellio resolve in your deck and play em as needed.

The only deck i had problems so far is priest thanks to Book of curse+tidal wave. (no zhanna nor trebin, just Spellbreaker because he can wombo combo my creatures)

Against mage deck is a win already. Drop yar turn 2 and 3 spearman and if they play phoenix deck just cripple/shakcle em while you harrass hero. REMEMEBR: in this deck you must get enemy hero ASAP because losing time in killing creautres is a no go! you can crpple/enslave/stop em already making a lot of pressure!

If game goes late game be sure to have at least 11 resources. Drop yari and pride of yari and look your marksman getting easily to 18 attack points! I literally oneshotted Bloodfang last game i played he ragequitted!! XDD

Sacrifice? NEVER sac creatures. Sac mettles and confluences (you need 1 of them in game anyway) and blood frenzies! thwese are main sac. In case of BAD hand at start sac as always highest cards and try to drop down in turn 2 yari bladedancer and turn 3 a spearman!

This by no mean is a world championship deck but i m having a lot of fun with it. Lemme know how ya think about it!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdoom View Post
    Hey peeps
    I am not a competitive nor serious player of shadow era but one day i decided to make a good warrior deck. Looking around i saw warrios are quite useless in matters of shadow energy, but then i found Vess.... OH MY DEAR CHRIST

I fell in love with this guy so i said myself "Why not make a fun dedicated deck? "
    So here we go with the list!

Vess

Bladedancer x3
    yari spearmen x4
    Vanguard Yari x2
    Braxnorian soldier x3
    Yari marksman x3
    Xanderx2

shacklesx3
    cripplingx4
    Bad santax2
    curse of aldmorx2
    Ello's Resolvex4
    smashing blowx3
    blood Frenzyx3
    Enragex1
    Rampagex1
    Sever tiesx1
    1 Shadowspawn
    Mettle of the warriorx3
    Enslave the Beastx4
    Confluencex4

Pride of the Yarix2

So about deck: You WANT your oponent to attack your allies. You can last a long match. your enemies cannot. Spearman+resolve make a total of 6 dmg needed to remove him (not counting eventual others spearmen) but it is not this the way you will kill enemy.

Shakles and cripling will stop annoying fatties so DO NOT PLAY EM ON LOWBIES!! Save for big epic cards!

Shackles are for avoid early game harrassment. From turn 3 you will MILL your deck totally. I drawn between 5 and 6 cards a turn thanks to confluence+blood frenzy and Mettle of the warrior is a free group heal each time you play a card.

Most enemies in shadow era attack directly your allies and not your hero which is their mistake in this deck. Many games i tossed2 spearman with 2 ellios and looked how my enemy became crazy trying killing them XDDD

The nuke here combo is pride of yari+creaures. Save marksman for late game hes still sueful but needs to be protected so play him when you are sure enemies creatures are dead or locked in crippling blows.
    I decided add a sever ties to remove an enemy enrage and braxnorian soldier helps recycle the attachments you need from graveyard directly to your hand so basically you triple the amount of ensalve beast/crippling/ellio resolve in your deck and play em as needed.

The only deck i had problems so far is priest thanks to Book of curse+tidal wave. (no zhanna nor trebin, just Spellbreaker because he can wombo combo my creatures)

Against mage deck is a win already. Drop yar turn 2 and 3 spearman and if they play phoenix deck just cripple/shakcle em while you harrass hero. REMEMEBR: in this deck you must get enemy hero ASAP because losing time in killing creautres is a no go! you can crpple/enslave/stop em already making a lot of pressure!

If game goes late game be sure to have at least 11 resources. Drop yari and pride of yari and look your marksman getting easily to 18 attack points! I literally oneshotted Bloodfang last game i played he ragequitted!! XDD

Sacrifice? NEVER sac creatures. Sac mettles and confluences (you need 1 of them in game anyway) and blood frenzies! thwese are main sac. In case of BAD hand at start sac as always highest cards and try to drop down in turn 2 yari bladedancer and turn 3 a spearman!

This by no mean is a world championship deck but i m having a lot of fun with it. Lemme know how ya think about it!!
    Vess is the best ��
    To much heal. 2rampage 1 mettle is plenty.
    4 blood frenzy always.
    I recomend drop santas. You should never need them really.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Vess is the best ��
    To much heal. 2rampage 1 mettle is plenty.
    4 blood frenzy always.
    I recomend drop santas. You should never need them really.
    2 rampage are not too many knwo whY? you get 1 free rampage as resource sacrifice ins tead of sacrifice 1 more resource or useful card.
    3 blood frenzy because you already have 4 confluences, making it useless and redundant (as stated above 1 for vess other 2 for sacrifice)

too much heal? are you kidding me? this deck is awesome in healing potential and can outlast burn decks quite easily that is why i use like that!

1 mettle is not enough. you NEED to draw it and 1 card on a whole deck good luck drawing it.