Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With more and more good passives we need more and better answers to them. Turrent is far from good enough to win games on its own. It has to have some other source of damage to kill most things. It's a great card, but if every good card released gets nerfed because it's better than old ones we might as well not have new cards.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reduced to 2 dura it would still be good but more balanced.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ dubdub View Post
    With more and more good passives we need more and better answers to them. Turrent is far from good enough to win games on its own. It has to have some other source of damage to kill most things. It's a great card, but if every good card released gets nerfed because it's better than old ones we might as well not have new cards.
    I still feel it needs to lose 1 durability. There are more and more allies coming into the game with strong game altering abilities. Some hero classes struggle to remove those allies more than others.

That is just a product of playing certain classes.

It is fine to have tools to help deal with troublesome allies. I just think Stun Turret is a bit over the top.

If it stayed the same, I would not have anything negative to say. I'm not 100% in the nerf camp. Just have a feeling that it is a bit too much is all.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do think 3 durability is too much comparing to the other passive ability removal card. I suggest to reduce the durability into 2 and raise the damage into 2. Or if you want to keep the 3 durability it should add +1 shadow energy cost to activate it.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I didn't want to get involved in the discussion while it was happening, but I totally agree that 3.61 Stun Turret was too much value for the cost. The card was showing up in so many places and usually having decent impact the turn it hits, but then still sticks for another 2 turns (or more) as well. It could even be used 3 times and also blown up before end of turn for value as well (e.g. Melt Down, Ravagers). Dropping to 2 durability still seems very decent to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just to touch on this after the change, it is still incredibly effective and has cost me games.

The 2 shots is still game altering. Still a great value to have 1-2 in some decks.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter