Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still no Nerf to the most OP card in the entire game ---> Fire Snake?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    I would like to see some changes to the new rogue cards, other than dhalia in Lance none really see play.
    Everyone is use to original rougue decks but honestly I like the new rouge cards that hired contract attachment card for rogue will come more in handy now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    I'm still not seeing any use for Robes outside occasionally Threbin - who may struggle to fit into the deck anyway. Zhanna uses TKP - so was this to nerf Jericho?
    Stall zhanna decks used Robes. I think this was directed at that.

Cerddorion
    What?! There are still stall decks? *Gasp* I thought those were killed off already.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerddorion View Post
    What?! There are still stall decks? *Gasp* I thought those were killed off already.

Nope but they should be - npe defined nobody enjoys watching the turn counter tick away while they look at a hand full if cards that are useless and can do nothing and their opponent painfully slowly assembles the pieces of their win condition puzzle.

Scholar is still way too strong. Ditch one of the two abilities or maybe make it 0/4 or meek. A 2 drop shouldn't give you a draw engine, a resource accelerator and an active threat.

Yes you can sinkhole or NYM it, but do you really want games decided by whether or not a 2 drop can be killed immediately? In my experience retreat! Has limited use here unless it's getting rid of SoD at the same time (in which case the opp already got a free draw).

Adventist is a better balance. Very strong, borderline op but a better balance as it really only serves one main purpose - breaking your face.

Rush decks should struggle to keep the momentum going as a natural consequence of an aggressive early game and need to play around this by dedicating cards to additional draw or recursion. Scholar avoids this by being an ideal target for buffing and a pain free draw engine in one.

Open to discussion though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidrek Rampant View Post
    Nope but they should be - npe defined nobody enjoys watching the turn counter tick away while they look at a hand full if cards that are useless and can do nothing and their opponent painfully slowly assembles the pieces of their win condition puzzle.

Scholar is still way too strong. Ditch one of the two abilities or maybe make it 0/4 or meek. A 2 drop shouldn't give you a draw engine, a resource accelerator and an active threat.

Yes you can sinkhole or NYM it, but do you really want games decided by whether or not a 2 drop can be killed immediately? In my experience retreat! Has limited use here unless it's getting rid of SoD at the same time (in which case the opp already got a free draw).

Adventist is a better balance. Very strong, borderline op but a better balance as it really only serves one main purpose - breaking your face.

Rush decks should struggle to keep the momentum going as a natural consequence of an aggressive early game and need to play around this by dedicating cards to additional draw or recursion. Scholar avoids this by being an ideal target for buffing and a pain free draw engine in one.

Open to discussion though.
    Completely agree with what you're saying here. Scholar needs something changed. Preferably removing the draw. It's able to generate the same draw power as blood frenzy on a 2cc body. Plus you can easily dump your whole hand of attachments on it on t3. One of those would be manageable. But both is way too strong imo
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ dubdub View Post
    Completely agree with what you're saying here. Scholar needs something changed. Preferably removing the draw. It's able to generate the same draw power as blood frenzy on a 2cc body. Plus you can easily dump your whole hand of attachments on it on t3. One of those would be manageable. But both is way too strong imo
    I actually think the draw should be kept and the res reduction removed.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Cerddorion
    We need something that would punish a player for each extra card drawn per turn....if only there was a hero that we could build it around......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerddorion View Post
    We need something that would punish a player for each extra card drawn per.....

Any old mtg players out there remember underworld dreams?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find the thought of chaos engine being OP interesting.

I play Ravager Ter Adun quite often and it just isn’t an overpowering deck.

It is essentially the only deck that can punish an opponent for reliance on items. Since there are some classes with insane items like Rogue, I think it is perfectly fine to have around as it is currently constructed.

You tend to lose often versus mages and other warriors like Boris.

Sure, Rogue, Hunter and Priest might be happy if Ter is gone. They do not need to be any stronger than they are at the moment in my opinion.

I think Ravager Ter Adun fits a good spot in the meta for what it does and we should leave it be.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter