Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Stories of Clockwork Soldier

A soldier from birth, raised in a tribe of warriors and engineers, he started his battles young. But he was not ready and fell easily to his enemy. Now, part man, part machine. He rises to fight again, and again and again....
    Constantly moving, TICK, constantly fighting, TOCK, fallen only to be repaired, TICK, only to be revived, TOCK.

Stories of the Clockwork Soldier

Hey Shdowerians, you know who you are, yeah that’s you! I’m calling you all out to join me , the Fat Bastard, the EuroNoob, the one the only, (thank God only) A1 Arcadius, for some fantastic fun together. Yeah , thats right, I Want You!

I’m going to be running a weekly show, including video casting , interviews and all things about decks, cards and deck building. Not to mention , “How the Hell do I play this fracking Deck”?
    I’ll be running this show every Friday coming up, so get ready to join me, challenge me and have as much fun with this as we can.

I got this idea after I played and posted my “Bloodfang Summer party”. I got a lot of positive feedback and a lot of questions about playing that deck. So I thought well, let’s make this a regular thing.

So, Every Friday, Friday , Friday.
    I’ll be taking a new players deck and ripping the living crap outta it! Yup, we will talk about how to play it, how to improve it, what to sacrifice, what not to, to Nova or not to Nova, that among many other questions will be the topics at hand. Ofc we will troll around , the ladder, meltdown and even discuss how to prepare for different tourneys.

So look out kids get ready and hey , while your at it, build up an idea for a deck. I want you to use “ Call of Pack”. And submit it to me , who knows maybe you’ll be the lucky one to hang with EuroNoob and we’ll create a little chaos, have some fun and really bring that deck up to speed.

Don’t worry, I’ll be spamming the crap outta this but check back here and leave your idea for when the first show will start. So break out that Widescreen TV, because you’ll need it , to see all the glory that is Me
    I have to say that first episode is just a pilot project .
    I'm pretty EuroNoob in all this but trying to learn still and for God sake to finally do something good in my SE career .
    Repeating again this is just a test episode and for the next week u can expect more pro and more serious producmant (
    If I talk someone to work with me ) . I have to thank old mofos Kip and Jose who supported mine idea , and ofc one and only fake Serbian Nik Veles !
    In my next episode I'm planning to put it on much bigger lvl ! With more strategy discussion , interviews and REWARDS FOR FOLLOWERS !

So here it goes ! First episode !

"Call of Pack"

Deck which will be introduced is my month long work ( http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....g-summer-party )

Here u can see one of successful games I played .
    Sorry for bad upload hehe I was watching football game during recording , and forgot to check it before uploading , was enough lazy to leave it like it is !
    Will be better boys and girls will be better and much more !
    Just turn off sound and will be cool .
    I hope this video can show proper sacrifice choices which many people asked for .
    BTW I also recommend to visit my profile in-game A1 EuroNoob where u can see diversity of deck and ability to fight vs various play styles .

So here is my poor video .
    Game vs well known and really good deck builder Ozonf .
    ( https://youtu.be/dNU_Qg5cIOM )

First sacrifice choice was now you're mine ! Going first I always tend to first establish my draw engine no matter will I face t2 ally drop from enemy.
    Only in cases where I predict that I may face rush , aggro deck I would keep now you're mine . This deck ozonf playing is controlish style so no fear to be overwhelmed early game .
    Turn 2 :
    Sending one of the shamans on resource and playing blood moon which is best drop in this deck going first .
    T3 : sacrificing weapon playing tinker to establish board and add more steam to my draw engine ( in this situations I was expecting to see devoted from ozonf and with tinker I'm well protected there )
    T4 : no devoted to pump his resources up to 5 and be scared of tidal .
    Let's make more pressure on board with sothjaw which have solid body and is one of the main cards of the deck !
    Sacrefised howlfang which was my personal opinion here .
    I'll rather keep riphide !
    T5 : very important turn !
    What to do now ?
    As u can see opponent already astablish his draw engine with chalice and confluence !
    So in this situation I'm expecting tidal from him .
    I'm not gonna play griptooh and use all my resources ! I'll play tinker to get more cards after " swimming " .
    As u could saw durability of blood moon expired so playing tinker was definitely best choice ! Sacrificing torn apart coz I have two copies .
    T6 : as u could see on video predicted tidal has come !
    But I pull out best what I could from that situation. Full hand .
    Sacrificing Crusher ! Why ?
    Because u have Riphide and free summoning ! Don't expect low cost ally!
    After sacrificing Crusher I played 2 dread wolfs without using Bloodfang ability and finished turn !
    T7 : Full opponent hand and no board loosing danger skipping usage of Bloodfang ability was good choice .
    Two of dread wolfs played round before gone on " swimming "
    What to do now ?
    I chose to sacrifice torn apart !
    To play shaman and return dread wolf into my hand . Played griptooh and summoned Riptide ! Two tidals passed I thought it's a good opportunity to make bigger impact on board ! Why I sacrificed torn apart ? Coz in this situation I value more sacrificial lamb . I was running out of cards in my hand . Good opportunity to use it next round on dread wolf and draw more cards .
    T8 : I choose to sacrifice griptooth here . Played dread wolf , attacked with all my creatures , sacrificed dread wolf and draw wulven scout ! Played him and whola ! WTF I'm seeing ?
    Third tidal ?! No way !
    T9 : Playing scout ! wooow ! Looks like no exit situation for me ! Opponent have chance for vergon combo with kings pride in the game !
    Why to hold 3ap - 4 hp ally in the game ? He can't drag me out this situation ! Let's use sac. lamb on him and draw more cards , hoping to get something useful to get rid of that ugly priest combo . Small reminder ! Have pretty enough resources + Bloodfang ability coming in two rounds but I sacrificed both torn apart .
    T10 : Vegon is in the game . We lost board . Thx to garina location we are able to skip sacrificing this turn . Playing shaman , drawing riphide from graveyard which kills ergon .
    T11 : New set of Vergon in play + guardian of unaxio.
    Garina privide playing crusher and soothjaw . Destroying kings pride ! Killing ergon , exiling unaxio .
    T12 : Axe ! Hell yeah ! This will provide me ending with a style like I deserved by struggling vs all those tidals and double healing .
    Let's play this scout also ! Just to make board look prettier

That's all folks ! Game vs bad match-up finished successfully.
    Small side notes :
    Scout is very important card in this deck ! Play him early as u can to see what are u facing !
    For example on account A1 EuroNoob u can find a game between me and KA Bear Brown . Why scout was important there ? Simple I'll see what kind of Darclaw he playing . Is it allied or solo. In order is solo I can sacrifice my small ally removals . If isn't I'm going to keep them . When u know what u can expect from opponent is much easier to make sac. choices and to play next turns .
    Always watch out for your sootjaws they can win u game !
    Play wise with Riphide !
    Use smart your Shamans !
    Turn into the beast and and torn apart everything opponent drops on board !
    Listen some high adrenaline music during the play !
    It will make u more confident !

That's all my friends , hope u liked first episode of SoCS . Cya next week in another episode which I assure u will be way better !
    I'll have a guest and we will talk about his se career , about his play style and much better videos ofc .
    Hope I'll talk someone into to give comment in video because I sound like drunken Russian !
    I tried ! I really did ! But even my two years old son told me " please dad cut the crap " ..

Thx fellas hope I wasn't boring .

To a tablet, consul, phone or big ass TV near you next Friday !

Any questions ? Wanna be my guest ? Find me here !

SE : A1ArcaD1uS , A1 EuroNoob
    Telegram : @MrArcy

Cheers !
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fantastic! I love this idea
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome initiative and a really good write up!

I really like how you're able to explain the sac choices and strategy behind your plays in a very understandable way so that new players can easily understand it too. I learned a lot reading it as well, study Arc's deck people, he's the BF guy together with Jose

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great stuff! I am looking forward for the next Friday!
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimbled View Post
    Awesome initiative and a really good write up!

I really like how you're able to explain the sac choices and strategy behind your plays in a very understandable way so that new players can easily understand it too. I learned a lot reading it as well, study Arc's deck people, he's the BF guy together with Jose
    You can almost say he is BFs BFF
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla