4x Speedstrike
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Items (9):
    2x Dreadclaw Totem
    1x Stun Turret
    4x Jeweler's Dream
    2x Lythian Sledgehammer

= 39 cards

Credits to RS Antlio for creating a haste Moonstalker. I piloted the same deck idea on Darkclaw and it’s so smooth.

Generally speaking, it’s still the same standard Darkclaw deck with the wicked triangle of Tinker/Jeweler’s Dream/ Sacrificial Lamb, with a twist of Midnight Howl.

Midnight Howl is particularly good in this deck as all the allies have decent attack and come-into-play ability. It’s very good on Crusher of the Weak as it kills 2 cards per turn and goes back to hand at end of turn. It also let you to cycle Shaman and Tinker which are all very useful.

When playing against Priest, try to go for face as much as possible with the haste allies and weapons. Double hit Hammer for 8 damages plus haste in Crusher will give you a good fight.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edit R2:

-2 Shaman
    +2 Prophet
    Thanks to advice from RS Huy. Prophet is important to dig out speedstrike. Also help to fetch Howl and Captured Prey in later game. It's also a better early game ally than Shaman.

-1 Howl
    +1 Stun Turret
    Stun Turret becomes one of the auto-included card in all of my decks. Its specially good in weapon based deck as it helps to soften some annoying allies and removing their ability for weapon kill.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would replace Captured Prey to Vision of Endia. Lythian Sledgehammer+Vision of Endia+hero ability will almost kill any ally.
    Another reason is I hate allies survive on opps board, opps would be happy to use Sacrificial Lamb, Retreat, energy discharge etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This looks better than antlio moonstalker good job I still prefer my attachment dc though similar to Rs hello's

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Idk how I didn't followed this from it's early beginning.. somehow missed it ..bad moment for this deck considering there are lots of this "super smart" Jerry users ... Im positively surprised with this package considering it's super slim need skill to pack it with lots of equipment .
    Card which gives a flavor definitely is midnight howl .. I saw some of your game very nice combos u making provided by resource boost from JD and btw new addition of howlfang doing business .. have to say I'm a big fan of honest dc ( non stall ) ..
    It will be my honour to add my DC version here :

Hero: Darkclaw (41 cards)

Ally (16):
    2x Bloodpack Shaman
    4x Wulven Scout
    4x Wulven Tinker
    2x Soothjaw
    2x Crusher of the Weak
    2x Riphide

Ability (15):
    2x Now You're Mine
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Blood Moon
    2x Captured Prey
    4x Speedstrike
    1x Ley Line Nexus

Item (9):
    3x What Big Teeth
    1x Eye of the Dark Forest
    2x Spiked Shield
    3x Lythian Sledgehammer

Deck Code: 574574B
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadius View Post
    Idk how I didn't followed this from it's early beginning.. somehow missed it ..bad moment for this deck considering there are lots of this "super smart" Jerry users ... Im positively surprised with this package considering it's super slim need skill to pack it with lots of equipment .
    Card which gives a flavor definitely is midnight howl .. I saw some of your game very nice combos u making provided by resource boost from JD and btw new addition of howlfang doing business .. have to say I'm a big fan of honest dc ( non stall ) ..
    It will be my honour to add my DC version here :

Hero: Darkclaw (41 cards)

Ally (16):
    2x Bloodpack Shaman
    4x Wulven Scout
    4x Wulven Tinker
    2x Soothjaw
    2x Crusher of the Weak
    2x Riphide

Ability (15):
    2x Now You're Mine
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Blood Moon
    2x Captured Prey
    4x Speedstrike
    1x Ley Line Nexus

Item (9):
    3x What Big Teeth
    1x Eye of the Dark Forest
    2x Spiked Shield
    3x Lythian Sledgehammer

Deck Code: 574574B
    Thanks Arc for reading my posts….Yea Jericho is a pretty bad matchup cause he can remove Speedstrike consistently.

I am picking Midnight Howl for extra haste which is good against board wipes like tidal wave. However, it’s a sacrifice of tempo, board and card advantage which can be mitigated by JD (tempo), Howlfang (board) and Bad Santa (card advantage).

After the nerf of Eye of the Dark Forest, I found Midnight Howl to be a cheap replacement. The bouncing effect could be a benefit if you use it at the right time.

I like your version which is more well-rounded, plus the interaction of WBT and Shield is very nice.

At the moment there are not many non-stall DC. I look forward to see more allied DC in the meta. It’s one of the best deck imo.