For those who know me know that I don't like posting my competitive decks but I will at least share this one because everyone says logan will always be trash, so I'm here to prove and encourage players to play this deck if your struggling it's simple and fun and I have a 70% win rate with it against 250+ rated players.

Hero Logan stonebreaker
4x Ironhide karash
4x inferno gargoyle
4x various arachnid
3x yari marksman
2x pheadon barbarian
2x ogloth the glutton
4x killing spree
3x Ellos resolve
4x blood frenzy
2x rampage
2x shadow font
4x jewelers dream
1x spectre sabre
2x legion united
2x looter baton
44 card deck

I won't go in much detail but the point of this deck is to buff out glutton or arachnid and it's important that these allies keep in play which is why I use Ellos resolve and legion united against mages. I use ironhide and gargoyle for early board presence that are hard to kill right away and 4 killing sprees to use with jewelers dream for board wipes (trust me I killed 4 allies with this combo already). Without allies on the board this deck is trash so it's important you protect them somehow, it will always struggle against priest and mages but not impossible to beat if you pilot correctly. This deck beat every aldmor ele I faced so far as well so it has alot of potential.