Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fan Fiction Contest - Chapter 3 - Frying Pan

LOL

Chapter 3 for our Fan Fiction Contest. Hahaha... I am going in order of the releases so we are now at Shattered Fates.

To be honest, I felt that this was perfect because I wanted a card that would pull comedy and fun from our participants. The first two were fairly serious. Let us see if we can have more fun with this one. ^_^

Again, the winner will be judged by me and will receive 1,000 Shadow Crystals.

Deadline will be July 3rd

The only rule is that your fan fiction cannot be so long that it requires a double post.

Other than that, have at it and good luck!!!
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm, I'll be up to the deadline on this one. Going on vacation soon, might have to write some on trip and post later. This one should be interesting.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I give a deadline but I always seem to extend it lol.

Let’s just see how this goes.

I would like to see it be more funny than interesting but if you can make it both, great!

XD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Managed to whip this up while on vacation. Isn't much, but since no one else has submitted anything yet, here it is.

“That’ll be two Wild Boar Burgers with Packbeast cheese, hold the onions!”, the waiter shouted to Chef Arcelus in the kithchen. It was another busy day at Gunther’s Grill, the most popular eatery in Layar. The lunch crowds were flooding in, and Arcelus was hard at work preparing Boar Burgers and Sandworm Sandwiches, with Twisted Familiar Fries on the side.

Suddenly, a great commotion interrupted the Grill’s patrons. “Blast”, cursed Arcelus, “it’s those Gaderi Barbarians again! That makes the third time this week they’ve raided during the lunch rush.” Customers had begun to complain about the increased intrusions of the Barbarians, and Arcelus worried it would soon begin to lose his restaurant business.

Arcelus decided that he was having no more of the Barbarian’s nonsense. He grabbed the nearest piece of cookware and ran out of the kitchen at the Barbarians, screaming at the top of his lungs. The Barbarians, not normally ones to shy away from any fight, were so taken aback by the sight of Arcelus charging at them with a frying pan in hand, that they quickly turned and ran. Arcelus was somewhat surprised that his attack had succeeded, but also quite pleased at the crowd of diners who were now applauding his efforts.

Later on, back at the Gaderi camp, Boris was enraged at his raiding party. “He charged at you with a FRYING PAN!”, Boris roared, so loudly that a few Barbarians were practically blown backwards by the force. “The Gaderi are afraid of nothing, and you let a man with a piece of cookware scare you off?!?!”, Boris fumed incredulously. “I’m putting all of you on watch duty until further notice, plus increased physical training, until you prove yourselves to be ready for anything in battle.”

After the raiding party had left in shame, Boris sat and thought to himself. “Hmmmm, a Frying Pan. Maybe that’s not such a bad idea for a weapon after all.”
    Last edited by tman507; 07-02-2018 at 03:37 AM.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Managed to whip this up while on vacation. Isn't much, but since no one else has submitted anything yet, here it is.

“That’ll be two Wild Boar Burgers with Packbeast cheese, hold the onions!”, the waiter shouted to Chef Arcelus in the kithchen. It was another busy day at Gunther’s Grill, the most popular eatery in Layar. The lunch crowds were flooding in, and Arcelus was hard at work preparing Boar Burgers and Sandworm Sandwiches, with Twisted Familiar Fries on the side.

Suddenly, a great commotion interrupted the Grill’s patrons. “Blast”, cursed Arcelus, “it’s those Gaderi Barbarians again! That makes the third time this week they’ve raided during the lunch rush.” Customers had begun to complain about the increased intrusions of the Barbarians, and Arcelus worried it would soon begin to lose his restaurant business.

Arcelus decided that he was having no more of the Barbarian’s nonsense. He grabbed the nearest piece of cookware and ran out of the kitchen at the Barbarians, screaming at the top of his lungs. The Barbarians, not normally ones to shy away from any fight, were so taken aback by the sight of Arcelus charging at them with a frying pan in hand, that they quickly turned and ran. Arcelus was somewhat surprised that his attack had succeeded, but also quite pleased at the crowd of diners who were now applauding his efforts.

Later on, back at the Gaderi camp, Boris was enraged at his raiding party. “He charged at you with a FRYING PAN!”, Boris roared, so loudly that a few Barbarians were practically blown backwards by the force. “The Gaderi are afraid of nothing, and you let a man with a piece of cookware scare you off?!?!”, Boris fumed incredulously. “I’m putting all of you on watch duty until further notice, plus increased physical training, until you prove yourselves to be ready for anything in battle.”

After the raiding party had left in shame, Boris sat and thought to himself. “Hmmmm, a Frying Pan. Maybe that’s not such a bad idea for a weapon after all.”
    In the words of the great man himself, chicken...

“Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SEF Mango
    In the words of the great man himself, chicken...

“Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!
    Yay, I guess, lol. Kinda wish I didn't win just by no one else entering, but you did give this one plenty of time.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let me know what account to send the prize to my friend.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SEF Mango
    Let me know what account to send the prize to my friend.
    BP tman507
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1000 crystals sent! Thanks again for participating!