Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Aldreides and Darklight Citadel Special!

Since the Shadow Era fell upon Balor with the discovery of the Shadow Crystals, so many lands had been lost; both through invasion and disintegration. However, the most dire test for the Aldmor would not be concerning loss but in what was on the verge of being found ...

In the highest tower of the Darklight Citadel, Aldreides turned from his habitual stance at the window, "Any further word from Timelord Sissons?"

The Warscribe spent a few moments thinking of a reply, but elected to just shake her head instead. She had been investigating the cryptic messages left by the esteemed but eccentric Timelord for the past 6 months. The first message was found etched into stone next to a Golem she had been surveying for Aldmor records. Iptsheur looked up at Aldreides in askance, wondering if he had missed her physical expression.

"Then we are left with no choice but to act," said the old man, finally, his eyes becoming distant at the words.

Iptsheur Leander was Aldreides' trusted confidant and pupil, but she still felt uncomfortable hearing her mentor speak of making such a decision without seeking an approval and consultation with the Aldmor High Council. Not without some concerted effort she pushed that feeling down because these were not normal circumstances and time was very much of the essence.

"Many of the Golems and Watcher resources are ... inoperational at this time, master. I fear that we cannot rely on them to adequately defend us, should the veil fail."

Aldreides frowned. "Do not underestimate the might of our Aldmor engineering, nor the souls of the warrior ancients within them. The Golems are old, but remember that they were built to last for all eternity."

"Go, Iptsheur, I would have you continue your surveys in haste as a first priority. If there are any more messages from Timelord Sissons out there still to be found, I must have them."

The Warscribe nodded and looked to the door.

"And check everything, not just the Golem chambers but the full extent of the caverns also. I cannot accept that Sissons' warnings would be so ambiguous."

‘Yes, master, I will return the moment I learn anything new."

Once alone, Aldreides thought of his secret plans for Arch-Golem Barrabus. The Balor Situation was spiralling dangerously out of control, the myriad of Shadow legions were as much a threat as the weakening cohesion of reality itself. Perhaps a heavy measure of pragmatism on the Aldmor behalf was what was called for here? Barrabus was certainly that.

He sat and closed his eyes and began to meditate on the problem: everything an individual sees is an illusion, a mere interpretation of the unknowable actual. When a people experience similar hallucinations, they name them reality. That was the principle behind the veil hiding the Darklight Citadel. Now the actual is shattering, the veil could fall at any moment, exposing the Aldmor to the wrath and destruction of the invading Shadow denizens.

"What did Sissons know and how could it save us?" pondered Aldreides. "By the Grain, it may already be too late."

This very special Lost Lands Part 3 preview bundle includes the following:

* 2700 shadow crystals

* 2 Pick a Cards (get any 2 foils or other cards found in booster packs, including Legendaries!)

* Two exclusive, limited time playmats featuring artwork from the forthcoming Lost Lands Part 3 and matching card sleeves! (Priceless! And yes, you will get to use them forever)

Please note that this offer will only be available until July 15th, when our next monthly bundle will replace it.

How to buy on iOS/Android: Head to the Bundle Offers section of the in-app Merchant and you will see it there.

How to buy on PC/Mac: Do the same, but clicking on it will bring up the online store page.

Direct store link: http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...roducts_id=585

In-game screenshots:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This excites me

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow both arts look amazing!
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lost Lands Part 3 preview?

Those arts are fantastic as well.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn