I'm a huge football/soccer fan, so this is a special time for me every 4 years. I figured it probably was important to others too, so I've entered everyone who won at least one match on Rated Multiplayer since March (thereby counting towards a team's wins on the SEF Team Challenge) into a World Cup Sweepstake.

Even if you're not interested in the event, then maybe you would like some prizes, so do read on ...

If you have met the easy criteria above, you should have received an in-game message with a hero and a team, and a page where you can check your progress: shadowera.com/sweepstake

Here's an example of the message, in case you deleted it or something:

Vull the Insatiable has entered all heroes into a World Cup sweepstake, so we have followed his lead and randomly assigned a hero (and their football team) to each player.

Your hero: Majiya. Your team: Sweden.

Rules: For each goal scored by Sweden in the FIFA World Cup, you can earn one Prize Pack (containing 2 exclusive foils) by achieving 5 wins on Rated Multiplayer with Majiya from now until the end of the tournament. All prizes will be sent 16th July.

Track your progress at shadowera.com/sweepstake.
Let's use this thread to talk about the tournament as it progresses.