Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Think about how much time you’ve wasted to tell us your nonsensical diatribe.

Because you suck at this game, doesn’t mean , you ruinuned it.

#stfu.
    Our Chat Mods at there finest right here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just have to say that this has been a great thread for people to give their viewpoint on.

The best part about it though is definitely the title of "Dog Boy and Girl"

xD
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While there is an argument for "letting things settle" the fact is that Vergon/Garina combo is warping the meta significantly.

You don't want a game where there are only 2-4 really competitive deck options, and the presence of this combo in an already very solid strategy really retards creative development of different styles or decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidrek Rampant View Post
    While there is an argument for "letting things settle" the fact is that Vergon/Garina combo is warping the meta significantly.

You don't want a game where there are only 2-4 really competitive deck options, and the presence of this combo in an already very solid strategy really retards creative development of different styles or decks.
    After the senseless nerf rape of Vic, I am 100% ok with letting things settle.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Cerddorion
    always something to nerf.....easier to write nerf threads than to actually explain or show how to counter it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not one to cry for nerfs. I am just weary of powerful draw mechanics in CCG.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you must stop defending op cards because you are bad at this game and like to play cheap and easy win. every deck has a counter but this bitch couple have very few and if you force a meta were you must run this deck or the counters you are ruining the game. stupid.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why not just make priest cards, that actually improve the overall priest card pool, instead of making a very small handful of cards that's only there to make priests actually competitive? We all remember the Embers garbage, which was the only way to make Jericho actually viable at the time, and now we have dog boy and girl, a miserable combo to deal with, because priests already have counters to other heroes' counters to Vergon. Maybe priests are fundamentally bad and need their decks built around 1 or 2 specific cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumWhite View Post
    Maybe priests are fundamentally bad and need their decks built around 1 or 2 specific cards.
    I do not quite get your point. Do you mean priest is a bad class?

A good way to deal with an op deck is to play it yourself. Then you will know how to counter it effectively.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Only problem is that there is no counter to something like this. The ability to summon location for free to seek the piece of combo not in hand.

The only counter is to play specific heroes that perform strongly against priest. Which is not healthy for the game. Even myself, I have not played many games because I do not like being forced into playing certain classes.

While priests have slowly lessened over time, there are still too many running around.

I am not sure if the cards need to be change. I think just a change to Garina would be fine. If you have to spend 8 to get this crazy combo running instead of 6, that is more in line with how impactful it is.

I still think Garina should be changed to protect from more of these scenarios in the future.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter