This deck is a unique deck that me and my brother(sk incognito) have been collaborating on since ll part 1 came out here is the list

Hero: Moonstalker

Allies (11):
4x Frostmare
3x Rampant Krygon
4x Ravager Zealot

Abilities (18):
3x Bad Santa
4x Blood Moon
4x Bloodlust
2x Nocturnal Advantage
4x Full Moon
1x Ley Line Nexus

Items (6):
4x Thriss Crucible
2x Stun Turret

Locations (4):
4x Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets

= 40 cards ~ 9840g

The strategy is all about set up

Turn 1 sac and end turn

Turn 2 location and blood moon is preferred but bad santa will work

Turn 3 thriss crucible

Turn 4 sac....sometimes ill play full moon if its against a rush deck

Turn 5 this where you will start to win the game back first play is blood lust than any frostmares that will be free next zealot to destroy thriss everything attacks hero and moon hides end turn

Turn 6 so if your opponent survive and didn't kill any of you allies he will die on this turn, if he did kill your allies big deal they did what they were suppose to now first play is full moon than you can play frostmares if you have any left and only if they are free if not play something with haste I usually dont use moons ability here but you could if it will cause you to save your ally and win the game next turn

If they make it pass turn 6 just full moon and hide till you can kill them most games don't make it pass turn 6 but some will

Saccing advice

Lln - do not sac this vs baduruu also don't use this on his gundlers gundlers isn't a big deal but emore crossbow will kill your frostmares and krygons before they can attack

Nocturnal advantage - keep for mirror matches and weapon heroes

Stun turret - human decks can have brax soldier he can mess with your haste with this card be careful vs rogues and priest they can destroy before you use it if you cast it too early

This deck also won mangogopop 120 here is the link to that popup

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....op-119-amp-120

Good luck with it also if you have any questions on it you can contact me on telegram my id is @sklegend