Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Shadow Era on the Nintendo Switch

Hey all,

Couldn't find a conversation about this online so I thought I'd make one. The Nintendo Switch has been doing very well with not only AAA games, but Indies as well. I think Shadow Era on the Switch would be a fantastic idea especially after the rumors of Hearthstone being false. I think these players (myself included) would love to play this on the Switch.

Yes, I have a phone and PC. But think of the exposure it would get with the console audience. It would also be the only digital card game on there.

Just my personal thoughts. I'd like to hear more from everyone else along with the development team.
    In Game Name : Lex Frosty
    Deck Type : Rouge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great idea shadow era is still a stable game so I think it deserves to be on there

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elder scrolls legends is heading to consoles I think that this would be a wonderful idea for Shadow Era.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Shroud of Darkness
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I have looked into this and the issue is that Nintendo are very suspicious of 3rd party servers. If Shadow Era were not multiplayer, I think we could get on there. It might be possible to create an offline version for people to try on there to get a taste for the game. For multiplayer version, I expect we'd need to completely shift our server to one approved by Nintendo.