Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Scholar would be fine with either one of his abilities but not both. Draw engine or free attachments on a 2 cost 1/4 are both good but together they are a bit much.

Even outside of a dedicated rush deck he'd be a good strong 2 drop with either ability. Adventist is a good power level I think, strong but no op.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ dubdub View Post
    Beginning of a new set aggro will always be the best unless something is really busted. That's because it's easiest to play typically and no one knows how to fight it. Then people get tired of getting ran over by it and come prepared for the mu. I think that's what is going on with attach priest and elementals right now.
    Not really accurate. The aggro priest is much easier to stop as opposed to Elemental Rush.

I think that Stardust Descender needs to have a cap to attack. 2 seems too little but for a 1 cost ally with 4 health and steadfast, I think it is more than fair.

Not uncommon to get it up to 3 or 4 attack. Especially, when you can summon two 2cc allies for a double pump to 3 or 4 attack. That is just too much value. Even for a class specific card.

Also, I’m ok with leaving Zailen Scholar as is. With it being so weak to Sinkhole and Retreat! I just think it is notntruly at an OP level. If you want to reduce the HP, I think I’m ok with that. Tweaking the ability... maybe the first summoned ability that targets it? Instead of constant resource renewal would be good. Resource renewal is very strong. Amber Rain is able to wreck with only 2 resources renewed
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 05-27-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe Actualizer's ability should only activate, if the top card is an elemental ally. It is still rushy, but it doesn't unconditionally boost Descender. And it seems to make more sense that a sliver of energy materializes into form instead of a physically stunted aldmor scout dragging himself on to the front line.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    vergon is missing their spot
    Thought you said it’s Garina and not them..
    IGN: Kyltz