Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 star campaigns are for beginner with starter deck, while you’ll need special crafted deck to pass some of the 3 stars.
    For your current level just concentrate on all 20 1 stars quest per hero
    Go to strategy section of the forum, under Rogue you may find some ideas on building Lance’s deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am on the 1 star quests. That's the one I'm stuck on, the eigth 1 star quest, against Eladwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would get a spelleater bands. Just play until you get it and you should win eventually. I haven't played yhe campaign to know for sure if the AI has answer for it though.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think she has an item destruction card, don't know if that makes a difference

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If so then play as many as you can. Plus could play Lily Rosecult since she can get it back from thr grave
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you read the cards suggestions I gave you yesterday on your majiya thread?

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk
    Shadow Dragons

Arch Dragon

Founder of the Shadow Dragons Guild

"Sky above us
    Earth below us
    Fire within us"

Telegram: @shadowdragons
    Shadow Dragons Website
    Shadow Dragon Forum
    Shadow Dragons Guild Thread
    Decklists: Shadow Rockers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I’m going to run through the startin quests real quick with a guest account and see if I can’t figure something out for you bud
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 05-06-2018 at 12:25 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok. So I ran through the campaign and found that this works best in that matchup.

First Buy:
    1x Stop, Thief!
    3x Platinum Chainmail
    2x Braxnorian Soldier (less important but an ally that you will use in every human deck while playing Shadow Era)

The problem is not the burn damage from hero. It’s the allies. Chainmail will reduce all the AI ally damage on you by 1 from opposing allies of 3 cost or less and it doesn’t lose durability when they hit you. The only problem is Sandra Trueblade. Kill her right away since she can remove durability because she is 4 cost.

The first key to the campaign imo is to streamline your deck to 30-32 cards for consistency.

Deck: 30 cards

Allies: 15
    2x Kristoffer Wyld
    3x Nightshade
    1x Dirk Sabre
    2x Jasmin Rosecult
    1x Aldon the Brave
    2x Kurt Whitehelm
    2x Raven Wildheart
    2x Braxnorian Soldier (if you can’t buy, just use other allies you have. Aeon is still fine and maybe another 2 or 3 cost you have)

Abilities: 9
    3x Stop, Thief!
    3x Retreat! (I used 3x Assassination up to this point. Retreat! Is better here)
    3x Reconnaissance

Items: 6
    3x Platinum Chainmail
    3x Ill Gotten Gains

Turn 2: summon Night Shade. AI will Retreat it.
    Turn 3: summon Night Shade. AI might Retreat or play Jasmin.
    Turn 4: if you have Stop, Thief! destroy Tome of Knowledge immediately. You can not allow the AI to have any draw. Attack Jasmin with Night Shade.
    Turn 5: summon a 3 cost ally and Platinum Chainmail or a fatty and attack opposing allies.
    Turn 6: if you can, now is time to summon Ill Gotten Gains. Or, you can summon Reconnaissance and play another small ally.
    Turn 7+ from this point, you should be able to have the game in hand and eventually pull out the win. Kill the allies that can still deal damage to you through Chainmail like Aldon and Puwen but leave Kristoffer alone. His 1 attack won’t even tough your hero.

Never worry about playing Reconnaissance if you only have 1-2 allies that can attack. You want it more for the draw to dig through your deck than for the damage. You have three copies so you should be able to have one later on to finish game if needed.

Always break Tome of Knowledge asap. If you don’t have Stop, Thief! In hand by turn 3-4, I might restart. Up to you.

Save Kristofer Wild to counter your opponents or to come in after you have chain mail in play. Remember he does +1 damage to 3 cost or less allies so you can summon him to one shot opposing small protector ally or to finish off a 4 health ally after hitting with Nightsahde for 2 damage with buff from Chainmail.

I hope this helps. I went 4-1 against the AI with it.

Gl
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 05-06-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter