Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Feedback from a beginner...

Here's some feedback...
    Don't make the beginning levels of the campaign so impossibly hard. It discourages people from wanting to play. I really would love to like this game but it seems the game ia doing it's best to make me hate it, and it is working.
    Lance vs. Eladwen? Frikkin impossible. Lance's deck has no answers whatsoever. And I'm sure as hell not gonna go buy packs or cards with real money if I can't even get past the beginner/tutorial campaign.
    Tone down the difficulty so beginning players can feel like they actually have a chance. Because right now it feels impossible to beat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you got the 10 packs ? Which are free that help me to make normal deck, grind Frist quest and watch videos till 250 crystal in one day u can get 10k gold which is great to get starting cards, I think in 20-30k gold like 3 days u can get top deck. Only if you watch videos and do easy 50gold quest.

I started today already got 2k gold + 150 crystal
    Last edited by phantomtroupe; 05-04-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I got the free 15 packs, and none of them gave me ANY cards that help against Eladwen (I'm playing as Lance).
    And I don't know what a "Frist quest" is, nor do I know about any videos to watch. All I can see in the menu is Campaign and Multiplayer, and I can't even play multiplayer because a card in my deck is banned apparantly. And even if I DID have gold, I wouldn't know what to spend it on. I can't find top deck lists anywhere for Lance

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Check that image the first tutorial 1* is survive 6 turn I'll get 50 gold, spam that untill you get Ur cards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Check this attachment you need android phone to get ads, click on the map and you will see the Ember when you click it ads will show after ad is complete you'll get 5 crystal you can do this every 10 min and when you reach 250 crystal buy raikka pre deck and sell all cards from it for more gold value.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay, I understand now what that quest you mean is. Still wouldn't know which cards to get. Any suggestions on cards that are good against Eladwen?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How you are losing ? Magic damage then try spell eater armor, buy Brax soldiers and Armor sandworm they are cheap and tanky

se036.jpg
    ex005.jpg
    Last edited by phantomtroupe; 05-04-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im losing to everything. Fireball, Lightning Strike, Her frozen ablility, being disabled, that weapon of hers that puts my allies back in my hand after taking 1 damage, her allies being stronger than mine, that ally she plays that destroys one of my resources, the list goes on. Basically every part of the deck I have no defense against. Don't spelleaters cost six resources? By that point in the game Lance is already down to about 8-10 life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Who said you need to end tutorial just farm gold and watch video and make a deck. For more deck check out the section where people share and discuss thier decks.
    In-game name = TJ FallenAngel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because tutorial campaign is literally the only thing I have in the game right now. I don't know enough about the game to play mulitplayer yet, I need more practice. My only practice is the tutorial. And the tutorial is literally impossible with the starting deck. Frankly, I don't like the idea of having to grind for cards after only having played maybe 2 hours in game time. Starting to think maybe this game just isn't for me.