Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    Darn, I play on iOS. Be great if you could do a patch for iOS, rumsey.
    And Mac. I have the old crap, so I can't even play SE on my phone since it's iOS 3, iPhone 3G can't take the pressure of iOS 3.
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I saw a thread yesterday where someone was playing on ios 2.x so you may try searching. I will probably take a look at Mac next anyway, and as I don't own any apple portables I'm not sure I'll be able to get it working on that device.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so... this means i just beat yeamon?!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol I don't know if we can extrapolate that far

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    I saw a thread yesterday where someone was playing on ios 2.x so you may try searching. I will probably take a look at Mac next anyway, and as I don't own any apple portables I'm not sure I'll be able to get it working on that device.
    Don't you own an iPad?
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nope, I play on android devices and PC.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @rumsey: Your name has shown up several times in our hacking logs, but I have held off on banning your account since you provided details on the hacks and how to fix them. However, any further hacking will result in a ban. I'm also not sure you deserve to be in the top 20 for level if you are an admitted hacker.

Third party hacks, patches, or instructions on hacking are not permissible in Shadow Era or any other game. Players caught cheating will be subject to bans. I'm sure you might have had good intentions by allowing people to play other decks, but we have to take a more hardline approach to filtering out the cheaters. I hope you can understand our position on this...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    @rumsey: Your name has shown up several times in our hacking logs, but I have held off on banning your account since you provided details on the hacks and how to fix them. However, any further hacking will result in a ban. I'm also not sure you deserve to be in the top 20 for level if you are an admitted hacker.

Third party hacks, patches, or instructions on hacking are not permissible in Shadow Era or any other game. Players caught cheating will be subject to bans. I'm sure you might have had good intentions by allowing people to play other decks, but we have to take a more hardline approach to filtering out the cheaters. I hope you can understand our position on this...
    I agree, i understand he has given the answers to the hacking problems however he needs to also not continue to do it for self gain. If he is doing it to try to find other things then its kind of iffy since he is not officially part of the SE team.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think rumsey has good intentions. I think he's already helped a lot, and will continue to help in the future. Just need communication between rumsey and kyle on restrictions and limitations. It doesnt necessarily need to be public, but its good Kyle is laying down the law for anyone else who might go down a similar path.

Edit: how is Millusion still in the rankings?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pottersmash View Post
    I think rumsey has good intentions. I think he's already helped a lot, and will continue to help in the future. Just need communication between rumsey and kyle on restrictions and limitations. It doesnt necessarily need to be public, but its good Kyle is laying down the law for anyone else who might go down a similar path.

Edit: how is Millusion still in the rankings?
    Was it determined he/she was cheating?
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<