Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[TJ Fordfff] Krugalvox

I decided to post some decks that worked well for me this season. I finished high on all leaderboards, sef, score, rating. Not bragging, just proof that the decks ain't total garbage.

I will not bother with writeup, just play allies, traps and whatever to win.

Skervox

41+hero

4x krugal trapper
    3x venomflame archer
    3x sneerkrug
    3x deepwood bobcat
    4x krugal butcher
    3x drangis, lord of the hunt
    1x sacrifical lamb
    4x hunter's gambit
    1x shadow font
    2x leyline nexus
    3x net trap
    3x camouflaged foe
    3x wrath of the forest
    3x soul seeker

feel free to replace net trap with decoy or snare trap

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally agree with the net trap. With so many steadfast allies lately, and it's synergy with krugal butcher, I think it's the best option. Looks great. Thanks for sharing.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I recommend finding a place for Vull somewhere. He is quite good with Skervox ability, acts kinda like Drangis by buffing allies attack but running a split of two means less dead draws. Also quite good with Venomflame Archer's ability, 1se fireball to an ally sounds good to me.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    I recommend finding a place for Vull somewhere. He is quite good with Skervox ability, acts kinda like Drangis by buffing allies attack but running a split of two means less dead draws. Also quite good with Venomflame Archer's ability, 1se fireball to an ally sounds good to me.
    This.
    WC 2018, WC 2019 Finalist
    IGN - RS Flameborn
    Telegram - rs_flameborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I’ve never built a vox deck but tried this one for October SEF. I added in one more venomflame and dropped the sac lamb and it’s been a very competitive deck for mid range laddering. Thanks for sharing!

The turn 5 play of activating archer for a butcher kill is strong especially when your opponent tries to pull the vox ability out with a sticky t4 drop.

I too prefer the net trap as it gets all allies and stops any haste effects. Although it’s vulnerable to gravebone and soul bound armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24