Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SEF Mango View Post
    You think 3 SE for an ally kill would be ok? I always felt that it was too good for 3SE.

I was not around at that point if the game though so I have no idea what his ability was or what it cost. I’m sure the change was made based on the state of the game at the time.

It is too bad because Logan just might not ever see much competitive play without a huge change.
    Part of what made Logan broken was the bug to BE that buffed twice when Logan used his ability on it. The other part was 2cc BF. Think how MS doesn't normally use 2cc allies because he has NYM and BM he can play on T2. Logan was the same way using CB or BF on T2 on top of having an offensive ability. The 3SE Logan ability wasn't even an issue. In fact, in turneys that later banned Logan from using BE because of the bug, the deck was strong using JD in its place but didn't pack nearly the same punch.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If worst come to worst, they could always make hero specific cards for troublesome balance issues such as these... “this can only be equipped by Logan, or something along those lines.