EDIT: I realized the card is called Chaos Engine

I waited a bit because there're probably many wrong cards in Lost Lands 2, but I think there's no need to wait more for this one.
I understand that its purpose is giving specifically tailored cards for underused heroes, but what's the point of +1 Shadow Energy given by this card?
As of now there're two scenarios: I play vs Ter Adun and I can avoid to cast items, so Ter Adun is weak and Chaos Engine doesn't make him less weak.
Or I am using an hero who needs to summon weapons / items and Ter Adun is a bad matchup. The usual workaround is to summon another item when he destroys the first one; but with Chaos Engine on board he will be able to destroy a lot more of them and I will only end up feeding even more, which means that I can quit at turn 3 if I don't find an easy way to destroy Chaos Engine.
I can be fine with giving additional draw to Ter Adun, but the shadow energy boost seems to only enhance bad/good matchups for him, which is not something nice to see in a game where matchups are already very important.