Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I’m not convinced regression chamber is overpowered at first glance. With the elemental allies available I really don’t see how this good. Let’s just think of all the hidden costs associated with this card and what it’s realistically going to do for you, then compare it to some alternatives

It’s a combo piece that does nothing on its own which raises a huge red flag. In shadow era these type of cards are often pretty gimmicky. The harder it is to pull of the combo the more value it needs to generate to be worthwhile. How much value can you expect to generate is easily quantifiable. Two extra attacks. Let’s be generous and say you get to hit twice for 5 a piece. That’s 10 damage sounds pretty good right? Well maybe not. Because it cost you 4cc and two SE. Also you need two separate elemental allies to target as it turns an elemental to an aldmor.

The end result is even if you satisfy the condition you spent 2 cards and a boat load of resources and you are left with one ally that might have just lost its abilities and is possibly now even weaker. Imagine you draw this card on turn 4 with no elemental allies on the board. Yikes. Or maybe you have a reactory that miracously managed to survive... ok then what? You can push 4 damage to the face but at this point in the game you are no where near lethal. Alternatively you could have played an ally which is just infinitely better. So what will happen is you draw this early and you sacrifice it 100 times out of
    100. Late game it could help you finish out a game or something but good luck with that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would be willing to bet that the only way this realistically generates great value is by saving an ally from death or from an attatchment etc. I think it might be too unreliable as a form off burst damage or as a way to remove enemy board. Unless of course it keeps any buffs or attatchments upon exile, if that is how it works then yes it could really good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Test says it returns with aldmor alignment , but does it get this in addition to elemental or instead of? Doesn't say it loses elemental only that it return with aldmor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It gets it in addition to.

So, think of it as “Elemental Ally - Aldmor Ally”

This means you can use Regression Chamber more than once on the same ally.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm confused so it only work on elemental class creature, still people went crazy ? And it side effect it remove all passive/ability from it creature I know it's unique but every unique bring something new, I don't know just embrace something new try it your self eventually you find it weakness.
    In-game name = TJ FallenAngel