2x Garth's Concoction
    3x Stop, Thief!
    1x Sever Ties
    2x A Legend Rises

Items (8):
    4x Ill-Gotten Gains
    4x Anklebreaker

= 46 cards ~ 17910g

About that you need to keep the field clear of opposing allies while using (Gotten Gains) for extra benefit and wait until you get (Nathanias, People's Champion)
    Or (Oliver Fagin)

T1: sac
    T2:use (Layarian Diplomat)
    Or (Layarian Knight) if not use (bad santa)
    T3:use (Aldmor Artisan) if you didn't find him use either (Aldon the Brave); to boost your allies attack by 1or (Sword Thief) to disable opposing ally
    T4:use Ill-Gotten Gains if you have (Aldmor Artisan) it will cost you 2 cc then you can use either 2cc ally or bad santa
    T5: you have X4 (ankle breaker) you should find one of them and use it either to disable opposing allies or killing them or you can use (Braxnorian Soldier)
    T6:use (Viska, The Scarlet Blade) if not use any available thing cause there's only 2 copies of viska
    T7: you can use either (Nathanias, People's Champion) to get extra ally on field or (Oliver Fagin) to place opposing ally with cost 3 or less to your hand

That should be enough to kill opponent keep sacrifice every turn to get a curtain win and about other cards (sever ties) to destroy an important attachment I usually keep it against warriors to destroy enrage and (A legend raise) to help disabled or weak allies both (Sinkhole)
    (Garth's Concoction) to kill allies with ability attack helps with stealth units and (Groundshift) is useful complicated situations I have multiple choices in every turn hope these informations are useful have fun.!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool deck.Few questions, why nathan and oliver over Aeon.i found him more usefull in garth's deck, do you really need both sinkhole and concotion?If you face weenie build decks why not tech with yahari location?i like bad santa as pseudo draw over hitlist , but still prefer oracla to do that job.
    Last edited by qwertzy; 04-21-2018 at 03:26 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think with 2x Diplomat you do not need an additional 2x Groundshift.

At that point, you likely have it for Moonstalker? However, if you put in 2x Assassination instead, you can have nearly the same value and have a cheap kill for fatty allies if your opponent just baited your ability out.

Example, plays Viska to force your ability usage while holding a Nathan or Kion for next turn.

Speaking of Kion, he still laughs at Concoction even if you hit him with your ability first. Where Assassination will kill him outright using maybe something small like a Diplomat or Knight as the killing ally.

Assassination is incredible and very under appreciated. I think for sure you will find more value with that in your deck. At least in my opinion.

I do also feel that Aeon would be better than Nathanias. If only because you have nearly an even split of allies with deck size. So, chances of pulling an ally is not the greatest.

If you really like Nathanias, maybe just go 1/1 Nathanias/Aeon.

Good luck to you!
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would like to suggest:

-2 diplo
    -2 nath
    -1 oliver
    +1 kion

-2 santa
    -2 sinkhole
    -1 ties
    -1 ALR
    +1 stop thief

+2 hitlist

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertzy View Post
    Cool deck.Few questions, why nathan and oliver over Aeon.i found him more usefull in garth's deck, do you really need both sinkhole and concotion?If you face weenie build decks why not tech with yahari location?i like bad santa as pseudo draw over hitlist , but still prefer oracla to do that job.
    Actually I found them more useful and faster than aeon with thier abilities and I don't think yahari would work for me cause I can kill allies with Garth ability also I had Oracle before in my deck but didn't find time to use it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you guys Mango and seadog I might try what you both suggested and see if it works or no