Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry21 View Post
    Card definitely needs a buff.
    How about 3cc but always gives a friendly ally regardless of which controllers weapon is destroyed.
    I think this would also be consistent with lore point of view as a mage would transform an item to a friendly ally and not an opposing ally.
    In that case I think it should cost 5cc - it would destroy enemy weapon and give you an ally on board. It would be far better then LLN, which is limited to at least 5cc items and gives you a card to your hand, not on the board.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card on board seems op but the ally will only have attack in the range 1-2 and health in the range 1-4 so not very powerful stats.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by piter_00 View Post
    In that case I think it should cost 5cc - it would destroy enemy weapon and give you an ally on board. It would be far better then LLN, which is limited to at least 5cc items and gives you a card to your hand, not on the board.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Not better than LLN at all. That card can target and destroy ANY item with cost 5 or greater. Disarming Personality can only deal with weapons.

Also, LLN is a neutral ability so the cost needs to be higher. Having Disarming Personality be only Mage class, I think 3cc is fine if it turns the weapon into a friendly ally.

Tbh, it makes more sense that way. Look at the picture. The weapon is turning on its master.

So yes, I agree with turning the weapon into a friendly ally. That way we do not have to expand the possible targets to anything other than a weapon.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Vote: aye

Turning a weapon on turn three into a friendly ally t3 is a little much… That being said, I don’t think it been 3cc would really make much of a difference. It’s an answer for weevil while still only becoming a low life ally. If you go second, maybe scepter can’t think of any weapon that would be such a game changer on the third turn or 4th… 5cc is crazy!!! TBH… I think this is a really good way to buff a much-needed weapon des card in the mage to class. Disarming personality even sounds like a betrayal of ones self.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about make it an ally under your control and killed at the end of your turn... Or frozen until the start of your next turn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry, why do mage deserve the best item destruction in the game?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It’s not item destruction... it is specifically a weapon removal or animation? Does nothing for anything else but weapons.

Also, it is just to make the card more playable.

Regardless of the class it is in, having the ability remove a weapon to make it into an ally is just not good.

I think I like the idea of turning it into a friendly ally. Maybe not even based on its stats. Perhaps it could turn the weapon into a 2/2 friendly homunculous ally.

So, even if the weapon was 4/4, you would only get a set amount of value.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 04-23-2018 at 03:30 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter