Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
Most seek cards that were too strong from earlier sets were nerfed to cost 2SE to activate seek ability. Seeking for free on summon seems insane. And most heroes don't have access to a good 1cc ally, yet elementals get a 1cc with 4 health and steadfast that can be easily buffed in attack. Most of the new set seems pretty well balanced so far otherwise though. I'm sure some things will still change but overall they did a good job with this release (even though rogue additions suck overall...so much so that not one new rogue ally has found it's way to stick in my Garth...and I'm using 81 cards!)
I'm finding most of the new rogue cards underwhelming. The only one that I would have considered using was Dhalia but after the changes it's not worth using. If it was changed to discard ally rather than item then would be much better.

I don't think Weaponsmith is OP though. It makes Amber more consistent but she is still not a T1 hero. I don't think there are currently any Ambers in top 10 rating or score.