Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's time to monetize foil cards.

Hi,
    a thing that is making this game great is that you can buy the cards you want, and not a system based on luck like other games.
    I think it would be great if this system could apply to foil cards.
    Theses cards could be buy only with shadow crystals and not with gold.
    For me, a foil is equivalent to 4 standard cards, but it's only intuitivly.

We know that 1 SC = 28 golds based on the raikka deck that has got the best resell value. Increase the value x4 for foil cards means 4 SC = 28 golds so rounded it means than every 50 golds, the card would value to 7 SC.

For exemple, if the base version of the card costs 400 gold, the foil version costs 56 SC.

The average cost of a card is 261 golds before LL2 if I remember well, meaning than an average deck costs about 10 000 golds and a competitive deck 20 000 golds, so respectivly 1400 SC (10$) and 2800 (20$).

Players that bought SC / click ads are splitted in 2 categories : the ones that want the full collection of cards and the ones that want a beautiful deck with a custom sleeve / playmate. For this 2nd category, if they put money to have sleeves / playmates, no doubts they will put money to have a full foil deck.

I know that a full foil deck is a kind of privilege for top 100 tokens holders. Talking for me only (I'm one of them), it doesn't bother me if non invested players play with full foils because the more the game make money (in an intelligent way) and the more I will be happy

Have a good day / night all of you

Edit : corrected normal to non invested like Mango suggested
    Last edited by WolfCyr; 04-17-2018 at 11:54 AM.