Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Krugal Lookout possible change?

I like the potential of this card but I wanted to see if we can help prop him up a bit.

A chat within our telegram chat
    (join here http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Era-Community)
    led us to this,

0: Exhaust Krugal Lookout: target opposing hero or ally takes x damage where x is equal to the number of other friendly bow attack allies not named Krugal Lookout.

Forcing you to use tribal themed deck to get maximum efficiency from ability.
    Excluds other Krugal Lookout to keep Ability from stacking and having insane board pressure with 2 or more in play.
    A total change from original ability and definitely a buff but circumstantial.

Or,

0: Exhaust Krugal Lookout: target opposing hero or ally takes x damage where x is equal to the number of cards drawn that turn by your opponent.

In line with original ability but with the power to strike hero and no +1 in the ability. With Change of Plans could be insane damage depending on size of opponent hand. A sneaky finisher. Potentially OP but under very specific circumstances.

Need a readied Krugal Lookout and a Bad Santa or Change of Plans.

is nice though being able to make someone pay for having a hand full of cards.

Just a couple ideas.

Love to hear input.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 04-17-2018 at 02:59 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it is fine as is right now. It is basically like a small dmt, with the potential to do even more. And there are a couple more cards it can synergise with, so it is not just santa and useless change of plans.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the second one is a good idea and he is kinda weak sauce but not every card needs to be meta, the other new hunter cards are really good already.