Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I have just started the game and have a couple of questions.

Firstly, hello everyone.

I have just started the game and finished the first level on the campaign and received my 50 gold reward but have noticed that I have somehow received an additional 500 gold so I have 550 (not that I am complaining!). Just wondered where this 500 gold came from? Was it given when I first started up my account?

Also, on the campaign map I clicked on something and watched an advert and got 5 Shadow Crystals, how often do these adverts show up?

Thanks in advance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the game and the forums. Since I’m not so familiar with the Campaign mode, I cannot help you with your question. Wish you enjoy the game though!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome.

I am not sure how you got 500 additional gold. It might be a bonus for beginners for completing their first game.

The ads that grant shadow crystals (SC) usually show up after playing or watching an average match (campaign or multiplayer). Take note that if you have 500 SCs or more, they no longer show up. Levelling up a hero (experience required to level up increase exponentially) also gives 25 SC.

As you are new, I suggest you save the SCs and buy shadow mage premium decks for 250 SC. You can sell the cards you will not likely use or that are in excess of 4 to earn gold to get cards.

Also check these links for free packs:
    http://game.shadowera.com/bonus.php
    http://game.shadowera.com/welcome.php

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looking back, I think the 500 gold was awarded when I selected my starter deck, I just think I didn’t notice until I had competed the first mission that I had already started with 500 gold.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    500 gold is starting amount. Think you begin with 500/50 Gold/Crystals

The adds that give 5sc I think come up a couple times a day.

Welcome to the game bud.

Check out my signature on a way to enter into our official hat room outside of game chat.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for welcomes and responses to my question. I started an additional account on my wife’s phone to check and you are correct, you get 500 gold when you select your starting deck, it just doesn’t tell you. A nice touch I have also noticed is that you get different campaign maps depending on what class you choose. I chose Boris on my account and the campaign map was kind of desert like where as I chose one of the Hunter classes on the other account and it was a grassland type map.

Unfortunately, you do not get any shadow crystals when you start, you just get the 500 gold.
    Last edited by thesop1984; 04-16-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The campaign map changes with the hero you have currently selected, if you were to make a deck for a different hero, you have a whole new campaign to do and new rewards to claim.
    There should also be a treasure once per day on your campaign map, clicking it gives you a random card. which can be good or bad.

Welcome to the game.
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi thesop1984,

On the campaign map is a small chest that you can click on to run a 30-second ad. After watching the ad, you will receive 5 shadow crystals. It should appear about once every 5 minutes, but you will have to exit the campaign screen and return to it (go into merchant, for example) after the 5 minutes have lapsed. It will not reappear if you have over 500 shadow crystals. It's a nice way to help you accumulate some shadow crystals so you can get a better deck. Many people recommend buying the Raikka (Shadow Mage) pre-constructed deck pack for 250 shadow crystals. If you were to buy that and sell all the cards you received, you'd get back just shy of 7,000 gold. Most highly competitive decks cost between 8-16,000 with some ranging up over 20,000. But, the more expensive ones tend to also have a lot more cards and complications and would be more at an expert level. You should be able to build a decent deck for 8-10,000 that would suit you well for a while. Of course, within the starter deck and the Shadow Mage pack you'll already have some cards you need, so you're net gold cost will be less. But, this is a decent approach to get you going after you've played the starter deck for a while and want to upgrade.

Best of luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://game.shadowera.com/memorial.php

You can have free sleeve in a memory of a great player Caitlyn
    In-game name = TJ FallenAngel