Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Priest Meta Boris

So, priests are really out in force right now so I decided to change up Boris a little in order to deal with them but hopefully not lose any effectiveness against the field. Jericho is still very difficult since he can blow up Blood Frenzy. Try not to sac extra copies in that matchup. Here is what I came to...

Boris Skullcrusher

Allies: 24

4x Layarian Knight
    3x Aldon the Brave
    4x Layarian Seductress
    3x Tainted Oracle
    2x Yari Marksman
    2x Braxnorian Soldier
    2x Eriss Fateweaver
    2x War Giant
    2x Kion the Magnificent

Ability: 13

3x Retreat!
    2x Sinkhole
    4x Blood Frenzy
    3x Smashing Blow
    1x Enrage

Items: 3

2x Dragon’s Tooth
    1x The King’s Pride

The main focus of this deck was to be able to combat priests with their tower 2 cost allies.

Retreat and Sinkhole both helped with this issue and prove to be decent in all matchups. Most people do not expect direct damage from Boris so the Surprise 2 damage can mess with their planning.

War Giant can Exile those little punks as long as you get a hit on them. They would need 9 attack to kill Giant before he hits them.

Eriss is there to blast away Confluence of Fate or Divine Connection and other attachments that maybe be troublesome. Apart from Priests, Eriss actually grants you a good tech tool against Warrior Vs Warrior matchups.

Lastly, Boris Ability does help to eliminate those pesky low cost tower allies.

The only real change to the deck for me was Sinkhole over Crippling Blow. Eriss I try to run at least one copy. Until people get tired of Priests, which I think with happen sooner or later, I will play this deck when I want a Boris fix.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool. It looks textbook of boris
    Thx !