Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elementalis, One in the Chamber

Special thanks to A1 HighThere for helping me to build this deck.

Elementalis

Allies: 28

4x Stardust Descender
    4x Darklight Apprentice
    3x Aldmor Interceptor
    4x Aldmor Artisan
    4x Stardust Actualizer
    2x Xar Modulator
    4x Stardust Extractor
    3x Aldmor Chieftain

Ability: 9

3x Permeate
    3x Exaltation
    3x Mind Control

Items: 3

3x Regression Chamber

Typical Elementalis Strategy. Go aggro.

Stardust Descender: Great card going first as you usually have an Aldmor ally ready to play turn 2. Descender with Chamber comes back at 1/4 since the Ability is triggered as it is now a Aldmor ally. It might seem like a waste to use on Descender but when you have multiple Aldmor allies in play, well, you will see.

Darklight Apprentice: Great synergy with Stardust Extractor and Chamber. Gain one Shadow Energy with Stardust Extractor ability usage and break even with Chamber activation.

Aldmor Interceptor: For some added control and to give another turn 2 option to buff Descender.

Aldmor Artisan: To seek Chamber and to play at reduced cost. If you summon a second Artisan and then summon Chamber for free (-4 cost from 2x Atrisan) you can attack with Descender, likely at 2-3 attack, then target with Chamber on Descender to reset health and attack again at 3-4 attack.

Stardust Actualizer: Sturdy 3 cost ally that has chance to bring Aldmor ally to pump Descender attack or an elemental ally that you can reset attack and health with Chamber. Premium pull would be Xar to then activate Chamber and pull Exaltation from grave.

Xar Modulator: heavy hitter of deck. Potential finisher with double Exaltation strike with Chamber.

Stardust Extractor: Draw engine that you can reset stats with Chamber

Aldmor Chieftain: attack buff (+2 attack for Descender) and removal with ability

Permeate: Great early game attack buff and ally when destroyed.

Exaltation: ouch

Mind Control: double ouch

Regression Chamber: Amazing card. Makes it difficult to fall behind as all your Elemental allies have potential for double attack. Also a great way to remove negative effects and attachments. Eat that Warriors and your Crippling Blow!

Just used the last durability to ready an ally and attack with it? Have another Chamber in hand? Play it and do it again for potential 3 strikes with a single ally. Outstanding.

I have had decent success with this deck. Maybe it can be made better but it is a fun deck and gives Elementalis access to quick damage and ways to work around heavy control play styles.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 04-10-2018 at 11:41 PM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just out of curiosity, no Crystal Titan? Seems like that would be a nice thing to ready in with Regression Chamber.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    coool. I wonder this deck and look so nice

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, no Crystal Titan? Seems like that would be a nice thing to ready in with Regression Chamber.
    You can get nearly the same value with Descender if you have Chieftain and another Aldmor in play. More resources to play with. Maybe a few though as finisher would not hurt. Maybe even over Xar.

It still needs some work of course. Im sure it can be made better

Edit: I have decided to remove Mind Control for Crystal Titan. Does nothing to the curve. See how it works out
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 04-11-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for posting this list. I've been fooling around with using all allies except for 3 each meat wagon and chamber. I use transfusers and 2 each Titans and Amplifiers. Dropped the Xars. I'll let you know the results.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Xars are way too strong in this deck to drop.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Xars are way too strong in this deck to drop.
    For this build, and overall, maybe so. I'm just trying out something a little different with a similar theme. I don't mean to hijack the thread but checkout the last 3 or 4 games of the account Flawless Victory for the deck I've been playing around with. It's only faced low and mid 250 ranked opponents so far, but it looks to be a solid build. I would make a separate thread but I was just stealing from Insano's build here. Which is a very good one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First game without Mind Control I lost and could have won if i had it. lol. such is my luck.

I think it has to stay.

Xar is extremely powerful. I cannot find myself leaving it out of the deck. I do not think one way is better than the other. I am sure both ways can work just fine.

I thought am not a fan of the other 2 cost elemental ally. It does give you a cool little boost early game but after that it is a lousy 1/3 body with no upside. At least with Interceptor or Apprentice you have a secondary ability that can help your game play. Especially Apprentice with the Shadow Energy Ramp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sweet looking deck. I faced similarly built Zaladar deck. Decender is better than I initially thought since you can drop multiple Interceptors to disable opposing allies and prep the board for more ally swarm next turn.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla