Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFast View Post
    I have actively tried to speed up my deck with huge draw cards (amulet) and other forms of things like eastroad bandit. I have tried to make a portal deck that instead of slowing the game to its preffered pace, it tried to speed itself up to get the job done. Its cute but some aspects of it feel rather lackluster so Iam thinking of posting it for some feedback
    Eastroad Bandit is such an underrated card...imo it has a lot of potential. Hope you can be successful with it!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some human decks have a better time of doing this fat deck style. Victor for example can work well at 50+. What helps is the “seek” cards.

You now have 8 options (4x General of Unaxio and 4x Krugal Trapper) to seek very helpful stuff. Hunter’s Gambit and Camouflaged Foe. This helps limit of of the inconsistency of being in the larger deck size. Especially since it brings draw or an ally.

If you want to try larger decks, I would maybe start with Victor. You should be able to still have some good success.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i rly enjoy 80 card decks so far i have played almost every game witch 80 cards exept for mages

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    40 card decks are the best right now. If a praxix discard decks are in meta, then it is okay to go a little bigger. Since soul reaper and Armor of Ages are banned, that archetype no longer exists. So where there was a legitimate reason to run fatter decks before, there is none at the moment unless you just want to mess around a bit and have some fun.

You have to realize that some games fat decks can have better draw than a slim one. But as soon as you increase that sample size you start to see a big difference. If you keep losing to them, you should analyze why your deck is performing poorly or play a different deck that suits the meta better. I often just tell myself that such a large deck did win one game from me, but if we were to play nine more games, I’d win the next nine.

This is a card game that relies on luck, so it isn’t about winning every game, but rather minimizing the amount you lose, because losses will happen.