Abilities - 13

4 Poison Arrow
2 Rain of Arrows
3 Hunting Party
4 Hunters Gambit

Items - 8

4 Camouflaged Foe
4 Soul Seeker

Plenty of new cards in this one, one thing to note is the deck is entirely made of Hunter Class cards.

Krugal Trapper
Any Hunter deck running traps should be carrying this guy. Wether you're just running 4 copies of a particular trap or have a toolbox of different traps, he is an absolute must have.

Venomflame Archer
Not a new card, but not always a particularly relevant Hunter card. It's inclusion in this deck is based on the synergy with Krugal Butcher, but also it's another ally with bow attack, making Sneerkrug more relevant.

Sneerkrug
A hard card to run 4 of but I much prefer having a couple of copies in hand than not drawing him at all. The pseudo protector for your bow attack allies is good, but even better is the defender ability, most people want to answer him straight away, and most of the time that involves attacking into it with Allies, softening them up for your other allies and damage dealing abilities to finish the job.

Krugal Butcher
Rounding off the ally curve we have a solid 5 drop with some nice upside to help with trickier allies. Goes well with Venomflame Archer and Poison Arrow, aswell as being a solid finisher when hiding behind Sneerkrug.

Rain of Arrows
This is certainly a nice addition to the Hunter pool. In a midrange deck like this that's able to get a lot of bodies on the field it can really put the work in to keep you stable and push for the win.

Hunting Party
A nice supplement for mid/late game card advantage. Being able to draw the full 3 cards off this isn't always easy to achieve, but it's still good if you're getting 2 cards from it, and allows you to hold onto Hunters Gambit for the times you need it as opposed to using it in a pinch for card draw.

Camouflaged Foe
This card really shines in the midrange beatdown style decks. Helps keep your opponents board in check and the ambush makes it super good for wearing down high health allies and also very good at getting damage in against weapon based heroes.

I'm gonna try and get one of these done every week, one for each class showcasing new cards from LLP2. Thanks for reading, let me know below if you have any success or cool ideas for the deck!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk