Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wulven Prophet Can't draw Designed problem

Most new card with seek ability ally can draw

Krugal Trapper
    Braxnorian Weaponsmith

but ....
    Wulven Prophet can't do that alone.
    When I play darkclaw manytime, I found out that not using seek ability is better bcuz it ruin draw
    For Wulven, especially darkclaw Wulven Prophet really need change, to overcome a attach elimination even it has 0/4 atk / HP or 1/3
    Last edited by gracenough; 04-05-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's what blood moon is for when I use prophet if I don't have draw I seek cof

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    That's what blood moon is for when I use prophet if I don't have draw I seek cof
    yes I did like you too, so just remove CoF is really critical, no way to overcome that.
    Wulven Prophet is tooooo sloooooooowww

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally think he'd be too strong if the attachment was directly added to the hand for immediate use. Wulven has a lot of strong attachments when you really look at them, especially if you factor in that Wulven Prophet's stats are in line with a 2 drop too. It would be way too versatile if it could just grab Captured Prey, Will to Fight, Wulven Resilience, ect. for 2 resources in the late game. Not to mention Lakmire: Training Outpost making them free (or close to it).

It's real strength is the added consistency to key cards if they are attachments, this is especially true for Darkclaw. It's still strong outside of that too, as guaranteeing that you'll draw that powerful attachment next turn is still worth considering imo.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I personally think he'd be too strong if the attachment was directly added to the hand for immediate use. Wulven has a lot of strong attachments when you really look at them, especially if you factor in that Wulven Prophet's stats are in line with a 2 drop too. It would be way too versatile if it could just grab Captured Prey, Will to Fight, Wulven Resilience, ect. for 2 resources in the late game. Not to mention Lakmire: Training Outpost making them free (or close to it).

It's real strength is the added consistency to key cards if they are attachments, this is especially true for Darkclaw. It's still strong outside of that too, as guaranteeing that you'll draw that powerful attachment next turn is still worth considering imo.
    Thx for your opinion.
    Yes, this card is really good for darkclaw. I really like it, bcuz I like darkclaw and it make darkclaw better.

But what I want to say is darkclaw really need more draw option bcuz of fast cards Consuming
    Bloodmoon just can not afford it.

And he need speed strike..and weapon and location too (for using captured pray effectively)
    oh there is no space for ally and ability and so on...

So Cof is really good option. but after removed that attachment by opponent, I had to die with no card on hand.

And
    Krugal Trapper
    Braxnorian Weaponsmith

are really OP too. for weak hero. like weapon worrier and some hunter class.
    But, Wulven Prophet is not enough.

Why people don't play darkclaw especially at high rate interval?
    IMO it need too many card to work well and always hand are empty
    For darkclaw, This change is really needed
    Last edited by gracenough; 04-06-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree, for what it's worth. Darkclaw is my favorite hero but he does feel like he is spread thin when trying to make a competitive deck that isn't solo with weapons, which doesn't really work all that well anymore either. I do appreciate the new cards for him and will keep trying ideas out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem is that if you allow to seek and bring into your hand, that is WAY too powerful. Especially for a 2cost ally.

For example, General of Unaxio in the past allowed you to seek any attachment from your deck instead of the limitations it has now. What we saw was a huge mess it made as it completely broke some decks.

The ability to draw any attachment that can be used on Hero or Ally is so crazy good that this way of placing it at the top of your deck was a decent choice to keep it balanced.

Just think about how this type of seek ability was broken on a 5 cost ally... Having a 2 cost ally that could do it would be insane.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After playing around with the Prophet in my Bloodfang deck I agree that seeking to hand would be way too powerful of an ability, especially with Lakmire out.

I've always been hesitant of the seek ability. Card drawing is the single most powerful ability in CCG. It's gotta be handled delicately.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the seek cards before this set that were too strong were all nerfed to the same seek ability...it costs 2SE to seek...this set now for some reason allows a couple hero types to seek straight to hand for FREE...wulven seek to top of deck is much more balanced.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn