Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Stun Turret Needs A Change

For 3cc stun turret is way to strong.
    Make it 3cc nd 2 durability.
    Or 3cc nd no dmg dealt.

Right now for 3cc u get 3x 1 dmg nd remove all passive at players choosing. Way to much for 3cc.

It needs a change.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm, at most its normally 1x in my deck. If it was nerfed not sure I would use it all. It's good to have as a 1 of for tech. Other than that, I don't think it's too strong.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really? On the contrary, I think Stun Turret is one of the better balanced LL2 cards. Nothing too ridiculous, just a nice tech option to have as starval says.

Also, if that recent game of yours vs. Garth was anything to go by, Stun Turret was the least of your worries when he has like three 6+ cost allies out, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Really? On the contrary, I think Stun Turret is one of the better balanced LL2 cards. Nothing too ridiculous, just a nice tech option to have as starval says.

Also, if that recent game of yours vs. Garth was anything to go by, Stun Turret was the least of your worries when he has like three 6+ cost allies out, lol.
    Stun turret gives to much for 3cc.
    Drop kion for 7cc, stun turret negates. Or 7cc dakarath. Plus 2 more times. Plus the damage to ally as well.
    Its not balanced. U get way more than u should for a 3cc artifact
    It needs to be changed to be more balanced.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a great card that is very balanced. Any change would be a bad idea imo
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar
    Drop kion for 7cc, stun turret negates. Or 7cc dakarath. Plus 2 more times. Plus the damage to ally as well.
    I know I'm never going to change your mind when it comes to you and these "X card must be changed" threads you like to make, sometimes I wonder why I even bother reading them or responding, but may I just say, your attitude of "It needs to be changed because I say so" is what I think people take objection to more than suggested changes to cards. Right now so far in this thread there are 3 of us already who feel the card is fine as is, and I feel most others would say so as well, but you apparently know better, therefore a change is required. Yeah sure, it sucks if it helps your opponent take out your Dakrath or whatever, but that's what the card is there for, to be a counter to those kinds of tough allies.

And again, I only saw one game where Stun Turret was used against you (maybe there were more, I didn't have time to check), but in that game Stun Turret wasn't what won your opponent that game, it was the fact that he had Viska, Nathanias and Eriss all out at once (plus I think a Tainted Oracle), also all being buffed by The Last Harvest. Stun Turret is just a helpful tech card, nothing more.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Stun Turret is fine as it is. First, this card by itself does nothing so you need to have an ability or item or ally to make a use of it. Second, it applies only on allies. Third, it provides a tool against all these different passives that most heroes don't have a way to deal with, e.g. Stealth is hard to counter for Warriors, protectors are tough for Hunters, etc. Fourth, it can be used only 3 times and it is prone to ID. It is definitely a well balanced card in it's current state and nicely designed to combo with less used cards like the Lightning Quarry.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Cerddorion
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    There's nothing wrong with stun turret. It's a well made card that can help some builds against hard to remove allies. Yes, it does suck when my wish or Dakrath gets hit by it, but it's the price you pay when play this game. Stop crying about the few good cards we have in this game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Stun turret gets very wide use and appears in a lot of decks but I don't think that makes it op. For a 3cc item I think its fine. Yes it can nerft your expensive cards but that's the price you pay for putting all your eggs in one basket rather than spreading your risk.

As a t3 drop it's a tempo loss for aggro decks and is generally no more than a 2 of. It's not a card that swings games by itself but dies provide a lot of utility and makes item hate something that decks that would otherwise ignore something to think about.

The biggest thing about it is that it pretty much kills Tala decks flat but that's not a reason to nerf it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with Fristar. This card has insane power for its value. It screws Moonstalker even more and boosts rogues with hunters (which already are top tier). -1 durability will make it a balanced card which's gonna be widely used still. And people who are making comments about 'crying' barely play this game. I hope the board notices this thread and will consider a public poll on main page. Best regards.