Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is still an (very active) evolving game, balance changes and new card are being added, so be sure that there will be more equipment soon enough (as well as new cards in general).

I actually liked the 'reshuffle' thing, it's frustrating when you start with: Resurrect, 2 aeons, healing touch, kings pride, raven.

By the time you finally get something down you are already nearly death and you opponent has like 10 cards down..

It could be or with a card disadvantage (every reshuffle 1 card less) or simple max 1 reshuffle. It isn't there is nothing really unfair about it as the game hasn't even started and you can always still get bad cards at your second draw and I think it would lower the odds off people dropping right at start.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks coupdegrâce for your nice words for our game. I'll pass your suggestions to our programmers for further research. We hope to satisfy you more in the nearest future.
    Wulven Game Studios
    http://www.wulven.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlower View Post
    We hope to satisfy you more in the nearest future.
    Sorry, with a quote like that and some girl on the avatar, I just had to. Hey, uh.. at least I wasn't childish enough to like add a wink emote at the end of that too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Hey, uh.. at least I wasn't childish enough to like add a wink emote at the end of that too.
    Fixed that for you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That wasn't a "wink emote". Fail. ^^

Am just reading thread on our new Community Manager now.. so I find out SilverFlower is a she. Well now that makes it even more funny for me. If only I could be there to see her reaction and blood-shot eyes filled with murderous intent when she reads it.

EDIT: Wait.. the hell, after squinting really hard, that is a wink emote. So damn tiny on my 23" on 1920x1080. AnAdolt.. Fail.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 05-10-2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    first of all sry that i answer this after such a long time T_T

some details for my second suggestion

you could set some rules there like; you can only use this once in a game, or if you use it you draw 1 card less etc..

some explaination on my third suggestion:

Not a big fan of this either. This would only mean that certain weapons would act a certain way against these proposed different types of armors, which could only make the game complicated. One thing that I like in SE is its simplicity in game play, and this would certainly affect that. If you're looking for variety of weapons and armors, I'm sure more armors would be released in the future. Take note that this game is fairly new and only a few months old.
    ive mean that you have more then 1 armor slot

for example you have a warrior hero with no allies

so you have your weapon, a chest a helmet and boots in play

the opponent is a priest with 4 allies

so first ally attacks you with 3/2 , you block with your boots 2 dmg , you lose 1 hp
    second attack with 1/1 you block 2 with helmet so you get no dmg at all you strike back with your weapon and the opponents ally dies. your weapon is exhausted
    third attack an ally with 2/1 you let it threw and lose 2hp
    fourth attack an ally with 4/1, he attacks you block with your breastplate 4 dmg.

thanks for your opinions

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is your Hero a construction worker? What's with all the handcarts?

If you want to play WoW, play Wow. There's no need for all that armour, and there's already an imbalance among classes in regards to armour. The last thing we need is more of it.