Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Short fanfiction

"Give me that phone." Katia said,
    "No!" answered Michele.
    "Give me that fucking phone!" The wife angrily raged.
    Michele had to give up. And he handed the device.
    "Who is this Gwenneth in the background?"
    "It's a game." He answered.
    "You're always on fuckin' games and then you do not come home from work, is that why you are late every night?"
    "Of course not!" Michele lied.
    She sensed the lie and became furious. Screaming she threw the phone on the floor and the impact shattered it into hundreds of pieces. A light, right at the point of impact, blinded them, expanding to the whole room.
    When they regained the ability to see they were in an unknown environment. A desert that bordered on their left with a mysterious jungle.
    "What the hell ..." they said together, but they could not finish the sentence, disturbed by the noise of a crowd of people marching in their direction. A real army, led by a very muscular guy, was raising a cloud of dust in the desert approaching the forest.
    A few steps from them, the warrior looked at them with a strange expression and said:
    "For Ellos, and who are you?"
    "I'm Michele, and she's Katia," the man said with trembling voice.
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Boris, commander of the human army in this area, but I've never seen you in any battle, did you came from some portal? You look human, but I can not be sure until ... Nish! take a look at these two. "
    A strange character emanating sparks moved away from the nearby army, and watched them, murmuring some mysterious formula in an unknown language.
    After careful analysis, finally the magician uttered his response: "They are human, but not Balor, I have to find out where they come from ..."
    "And maybe send us back ..." Katia said, regaining courage.
    Nishaven nodded, but Boris was distracted, several creatures gathering in the forest, about a hundred paces from them. Panthers, spiders, snakes, and everything seemed orchestrated by a mummy that was placed at the edge of the forest.
    "Be ready!" The commander screamed at his army and then said "Nish, send them home soon, they are not fit to be here."
    The wizard murmured a few words and made a round gesture with his hands, opening a blue-colored portal.
    "Think about where you would like to go and get in here." He said to the two, more and more amazed.
    A moment later Katia was at home, in the same room from which she had left, with her feet crushing the shattered cell phone, when she turned she did not see Michele. She screamed.

At the same time Michele was approaching a busty huntress in Balor ...
    IGN: 17 paxvobiscum
    Telegram @paxvobiscu

1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia
    http://se-italia.forumcommunity.net/

When I was Young I played better:
    https://se-italia.forumcommunity.net...entry412546954

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol, why do I feel that part of this has some basis in reality?
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paxvobiscum View Post
    crushing the shattered cell phone, when she turned she did not see Michele. She screamed.

At the same time Michele was approaching a busty huntress in Balor ...
    Wishful thinking, dude!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Part real life, part dreams... isn't our life always like that ?
    IGN: 17 paxvobiscum
    Telegram @paxvobiscu

1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia
    http://se-italia.forumcommunity.net/

When I was Young I played better:
    https://se-italia.forumcommunity.net...entry412546954

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just don't start calling that huntress in your dreams or things will get really awkward..
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Arrival of the Zailen Scholar

The early morning darkness of the library was disturbed only by the glowing and movement of two Arcane Pixies circling around the Scholar. Lighting was always an issue at this hour however, with his constant research he was able to find a long lost magic of calling forth these Pixies born of Arcane magic. They are always around, unseen, it is just knowing how to call them forth.

The Scholar has long been a frail bodied being but has devoted his life in gaining as much understanding of the arcane and Zailen way of worship as possible. At first it was simply for his own knowledge and faith. However, the recent events have given him a new purpose of hoping to help eliminate the darkness from Balor.

A slight itch brought his hand up to scratch beneath his beard. He moved his hand to rub the back of his neck and exhaled as he rolled his shoulders and rotated his head to stretch his neck. It had been another long night.

He removed his hand from the back of his neck and held it out for the Arcane Pixies to land upon. Feeling his fatige they came to a rest on his palm and smiled up at him knowing he was about to speak. The Scholar said with a smile, "If I spend much longer researching, I may end up passing away before lending a hand to defeat this on cumming darkness."

The pixies laughed with him and flew back up above his head as he moved his hand to close the book he had been researching.

The morning light had finally finished its ascent over the mountain range and poured in through the window to his left. The light found its way to his face with a warming embrace awakening a deeper smile hidden beneath the long night of research. How interesting that such warmth can make you forget the horrors that have begun to make war upon the lands of Balor.

"There is still so much to learn. At least another 10 lifetimes worth it seems" he thought to himself.

The Scholar placed the book down onto a table and walked towards the window to gaze out at the Lands for which he had been studying so vigorously to defend. Both of the Arcane Pixies followed him to the window and took up their posts on his shoulders. It had been some time since they had been called into this world. Having a tie to the heart of those that summon them, they too felt the sadness of what was happening to the lands of Balor through the Scholar. They will not leave his side until the Scholars heart has been satisfied. Even if summoned, they are on their own as to whether they wish to stay with the one who summoned them.

The Scholar knew this and was glad they agreed with his heart and mission. These Arcane Pixies will remain until his mission is accomplished. Even if he knew not what that entailed.

"Are you ready?" he asked of the Arcane Pixies while not removing his gaze from the window.

It was the most serious tone he had taken with the Arcane Pixies since he had summoned them and they felt the conviction in not only his voice, but also his heart. They both looked up to him from his shoulders then returned their gaze to the window. The Arcane Pixies slowly closed their eyes, and in complete unison, swung their palms around bringing them to a praying position in front of their chests. The warm glow of the Arcane Pixies quickly began to strengthen eventually emitting a blinding light that filled the library. The Scholar simply gazed out the window as the glow enveloped him guiding him to a world of nothing to see other than a bright, comforting yellow light.

As the light dissipated, the Scholar found himself standing in the Templar Temple directly behind Zhanna, Jericho and Threbin. All three heroes, surprised by this unfamiliar sense of Arcane Magic turned to see the origins. A slight curiosity was visible on their faces as their eyes glanced upon the Scholar then began to trace the Arcane Pixies that flew from the shoulders of the Scholar and began to circle above him.

The Arcane Pixies came to a stop in front of him giggling as though they enjoyed the puzzled look on the faces of the three standing before them.

The Scholar let out a chuckle and leaned closer in order to whisper for only their ears to hear. "So my little friends, I shall take that as a 'yes'"

The Arcane Pixies smiled in unison and all three began to laugh as the Heroes before them shrugged and returned to their duties.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 04-09-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter