Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Gravebone - Dead corpse Mayhem

Hey all ! Posting my (THE FL4MEB0RN) undead gravebone deck, suggestions are invited as its not perfect yet.
    But its a fun deck so enjoy !

Hero- Gravebone

Allies-
    4x Harbringer of the lost - Awesome T2 drop for GB, helps fill the GY with Allies.
    4x Cryptspawn Tormentor- Awesome T3 drop, GY filled with Harb means he can loop
    3x DMT- Nice ping damage, sec T3 drop
    4x Corpse Shifter - hurl those corpse in their face !
    1x Derkan, the bone king - Nice late game ping and loop
    4x Forgotten Horror - Self explanatory
    2x Dakrath

Abilities-
    4x grave resistance - Makes your undead army sticky, really annoys opponent
    3x Supernova
    3x Fireball
    3x Sac Lamb - Synergy with Tormentor, Derkan and shroud.
    3x Undying Bond- Ammo for Corpse Shifter and attack buff for your sticky army.

Items-
    4x Necro Shroud - synergy with Tormentor, Derkan and Sac lamb.

Some cards that are missing-

- Tome and Tombstone beacon- meta is too fast to set these up. So Sac lamb and undying bond are being used for draw.
    - Bone sabre- Nice card but dont really have the space for it.

Usual setup is to go Harbringer> tormentor> shifter with Grave resistance. These guys alone do 10 damage.
    Discard FH and bring back with GB to freeze opposing threat and go straight for the hero.

T6 - 2 fireballs or fireball + shroud or 2 shrouds so basically too much direct damage on opposong hero.

Nova can be devastating and will return tormentor to your hand after that derkan can ping off remaining health.

Dakrat is must summon vs weapon based heroes.

Thats some of the stratergy for this deck guys hope u like it and if u have any suggestions feed them in and
    Thanks for reading !
    WC 2018, WC 2019 Finalist
    IGN - RS Flameborn
    Telegram - rs_flameborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck! IMO Death Collector is still more valuable as a 3cc than Cryptspawn just cause it can be more of a threat and opponents will tend to target it over your corpse hurler which is more important to have out, setting up your dakrath/FH plays, but at the same time can be a big hitter later on if left alone.

These days I have more fun playing charred cowl than necro

Last thing I would comment on is that 4x FH is just a bit too much in my mind since you can recycle from the grave if necessary. (They won't help if you're playing against a solo-type hero deck)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4x FH can seem like over kill but having the highest chance possible to discard one is huge for his deck.

Also, there are many times when T6 FH, T7 FH can close out a game. Especially if you just brought one back from the grave.

Undying Bond is an interesting choice however, it kind of puts you one turn behind when you use it. I would use Bad Santa instead. You do not have to worry much about Bad Santa giving cards to opponent when you have Nova to clear board and are able to bring allies back from the grave.

I would likely go: -1 Shroud, DMT & Cryptspawn for +3 Death Collector. -3 Undying Bond +3 Bad Santa

The problem with only having Cryptspawn as your 3 cost is that its ability activates quickly and you find yourself with Shroud in hand but also Cryptspawn because of its ability. Which means you could only get it in grave if your Corpse Shifter lives and or is not disabled. That can be risky.

Death Collector being in grave also gives you the potential for 4 damage if you have enough resources to buff it. Much better than pulling DMT.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the input! 4x horror is really important as there are better chnces of discarding it with Harbringer, also if you draw a lot of them early they become ammo for corpse shifter.
    Death collector is an awesome undead ally but the fact that i nearly always end up with a nova T5 so cryptspawn returns to my hand.This deck just doesnt give time to use DC’s buffing ability.
    WC 2018, WC 2019 Finalist
    IGN - RS Flameborn
    Telegram - rs_flameborn