Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jericho - Safety Dance [v3.60]

Yoyo,

I just wanted to post this deck to get feedback and help on making it better. It is fun. I am not sure how legit it is though.

The deck only has 12 allies to play and focuses on looping allies back to hand with Safe Return.

Here is the list:

Jericho Spellbane

Allies: 12
    4x Squire of Unaxio (Sturdy 2 drop with great ability to pump Templar allies attack)
    4x Zailen Scholar (Another decent 2 drop and draw engine. Unaxio Squire activates passive as well.)
    4x Templar Adventist (Again, decent 2 drop. Ping Damage on hero at end of every turn you target Adventist with an ability. Squire of Unaxio activates passive as well)

Abilities: 28
    1x For Unaxio (1 Resource Renewal with DC and Scholar)
    1x Strength of Conviction (1 Resource Renewal with DC and Scholar)
    1x Sacred Martyr (1 Resource Renewal with DC and Scholar + anti mage tool. Supernova 0 damage *Wink Wink*)
    3x Devoted Spirit (1 Resource Renewal with DC and Scholar)
    3x Arada Jewels (Buff... buff... BUFF!!!!)
    4x Safe Return (Makes 12 allies not an issue)
    3x Blessed Charge (Buff and small control/ping tool)
    4x Bad Santa (Burst draw that you can recover all resources used)
    4x Divine Connection (Most important card. Must have to recycle attachments ESPECIALLY Safe Return. If not in play, likely lose)
    4x Tidal Wave (main control tool to reset board and allies, your opponents and yours. Safe Return ;P)

The General idea of the deck is to create huge allies to beat down your opponent.

The main focus of the game would be to play Divine Connection as early as possible and keep your Scholars/Adventist with Safe Return to soak up early damage from your opponent until you can reset the board with tidal wave or even targeting and destroying Blessed Charge for the 2 arcane damage across the board.

I chose Bad Santa over Chalice because you can reset your resource with Scholar and keep all three cards drawn instead of choosing one from the three.

Example would be:

Turn 5 Tidal Wave hopefully you have 1-2 Scholar in play with Safe Return to get back to hand. Or you have in hand ready to play after wave.
    Turn 6: 5 resources with Divine Connection in play - play 2x Scholar (1 Resource Remaining) Play 2x 1cc attachments for 0 cost and restore 2 Resources (3 Resources Remaining) Play Santa (1 Resource Remaining) Hopefully play at least one Safe Return/Arada Jewels and or 2 Safe Return.

End turn with 1 resource remaining with 2 allies in play with armor and or buffed stats from Arada Jewels/Blessed Charge/Spirit of Devotion/Strength of Conviction. Draw 2 cards due to Scholar Passive.

The above scenario is something that you have to think through. Just remember the resource renewal and cost reduction from Divine Connection and you can empty your hand even at 5 resources and playing Bad Santa. I have 6 1cc cost attachments to try and proc the resource renewal as much as I can. I kept For Unaxio! at 1 copy because I do not want multiple copies in my hand potentially sending allies with safe return to the grave.

At first I thought of trying to utilize low cost removal like Ice Shards however, If my Allies are somehow disabled and my ability is not available to cure them, I would like to use Tidal Wave to reset the Board, likely get draw from Devoted Spirit and be ready to unleash hell on my next turn.

Again, this deck has been played multiple different ways on the test server and I have seen some use Incense of Atonement, Tome of Blessings and anywhere from 40-50+ cards.

I want to always have the best chance of being able to play an ally and Safe Return so I have cut it to 40 cards with no Tome.

I know not having Tome of Blessings hurts against weapon decks but I had to cut something and I felt that keeping buffs was better for me. I can see you adding on 4x Tome if you wish. Likely would not cut down too much on consistency.

I still miss the Zailen Scholar at 1cc xD but I understand the change. Hopefully you guys can help me get something decent out of this deck.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 03-28-2018 at 05:57 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting this. I renamed the thread to have [v3.60] on the end so people know it's with new cards and balance changes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was curious how that happened.

xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SEF Mango View Post
    I was curious how that happened.

xD
    me too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks good. I also like Zailen Crusader and Treasured Hairloom. But then we are talking about 50+ build. Maybe even Sindarok Apprentice could be interesting for the deck. And General of Unaxio. And CoF. So maaaanyyy options.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is officially dead. Lol.

I changed so much to it already.

All the options you spoke of sound great but I want to keep a low curve. I already swapped out Bad Santa for Confluence of Fate. The raw draw power potential is better even if it is slower to set up.

I’ll be editing the post later on.