Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wendith Eagle-Eye

I was just noticing in test server that this card is a hunter ally, with a Bow on photo but she is a Sword attack, which to me doesn't make any sense. Is this card ever going to be corrected/Nerfed to show proper attack category?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher M Turro View Post
    I was just noticing in test server that this card is a hunter ally, with a Bow on photo but she is a Sword attack, which to me doesn't make any sense. Is this card ever going to be corrected/Nerfed to show proper attack category?
    Lol. IMO bow atk type for ally was designed after Shattered Fate, but Wendith is DP ally

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I believe the history of it is that at one point she did have Bow attack, it got accidentally changed to sword, and has remained that way ever since, with the explanation lore-wise being that she actually uses sword, but is just showing you how to use the bow as her flavor text suggests. I don't know about the test server, but maybe they do actually plan to make the change now after all this time.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There was an error during printing of physical cards where she was given sword attack instead of bow and because of that it was decided to make her attack type sword in digital version as well for consinstency.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As stated, it is because of a misprint that Wendith doesn't have the bow attack she's supposed to have. Its just one of those things that really should be corrected, but isn't because its on a physical card despite the fact that it was an error. It's still my hope that they will eventually let go of the "no-errata policy" altogether, but even with it, I don't think correcting misprints is really going to cause that much confusion or problems.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel